Brunell as an option is all but eliminated.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell as an option is all but eliminated....

Originally posted by Marino1983

ESPN is the last source of ANY Dolphin news that I would consider credible !!!!

Marino1983

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't a guy named Chris Mortensen the first to report that Marino was contemplating retiring from his new position? He's employed by ESPN right?

Originally posted by Marino1983

Have you read Brunells contract ?

Is there a FACTual article that has broken down the specifics of Brunells contract ? And if so "link" please ......

I think it is so very amusing that people are putting a lot of stock in this hyped "Brunell to Redskins trade" ...

ESPN is the last source of ANY Dolphin news that I would consider credible !!!!

:fire:

Marino1983
no sir i have not read his contract but when have players had a say so to where they are traded. if it is not in their contract then the team that holds their rights can deal that player to who or where i imagine.

Originally posted by InMyChambers

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't a guy named Chris Mortensen the first to report that Marino was contemplating retiring from his new position? He's employed by ESPN right?

Yeah right and he is also the same "guy" that reported that Jim Fassel was going to be the Dolphins new h-c !!!

Along with 2 or 3 other teams in the league !!

:goof:

:eat:

Marino1983

Originally posted by tenndolfan
if it is not in their contract then the team that holds their rights can deal that player to who or where i imagine.

:rolleyes2 That is my POINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE here has any idea on how M Brunells contract is worded. There might be stipulations on Brunell being able to demand on where he can be traded ....

:D

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom