Brunell to Dallas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell to Dallas?

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
I've been hearing some buzz that Brunell might end up in Dallas. We know QC isn't the greatest QB in the league, and last year, there was talk of Greise going to Dallas, and now Brunell. If he goes there, who else whould we be looking to sign to groom our future QB, that being Rivers. I still think the guy is gonna be good. :rocker:

that 'groom' crap is over rated, it's just the polite way of telling vet qbs that 'once the kid is ready, pack your bags'. a rook qb would be in a good situation here-with ricky and this d, he would have a security blanket in case he struggles, and can get more wisdom from jay fiedler:rolleyes:

i believe Parcells said (in reference to Griese) he isn't interested in a QB that will get them to be an 8-8 team. Brunell may be better then QC but I think QC has come along way in the past year and will continue to improve. I don't see Parcells changing his viewpoint on the QB situation for Brunell (....although if they had him instead of QC this year they might have progressed even further without all the INTs from QC.....who knows.....maybe he will change...)

This was actually in someone elses post on this board, but it fit with what I said. Here you go, Brunell may be in Dallas. It's being talked about. I also heard about it on both Dallas and Jags boards..

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/sportstoryS0108DOLPHINQBS.htm

I don't understand why some would pick some college punk over Sage? Spend the first pick on OL or WRs.

There's a reason Sage is third string. And Philip Rivers is NOT a college punk. The kid is bright, mature and a leader.

dont forget losman, he brings the attitude our offense so sorely needs, even if it's not this year, but down the road. Plus if we trade for a second round pick, he could fall to us there and we could still improve the OL/WR.

What's with all this Sage crap?? What has he done?? What has he proved?? Why is he still 3rd string?? Who cares. I Gaurantee that he WON'T start for us anytime SOON!

chambers84 I agree with you 100% I believe if we drafted Rivers or Losman they could be second string or starter better than Sage anyway. I may have overreacted on starting. Did'nt Peyton Manning start his first year I feel that Rivers is just as mature as Peyton was?

Back
Top Bottom