Brunell....what's he worth? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell....what's he worth?

Originally posted by Muck
The thing about Brunell is, if we were to sign him......Drew Henson also becomes a much greater possibility. While Brunell generally does not want to play in front of a rookie with alot invested in him, Henson could potentially be the exception. Brunell likely wouldn't be quite as miffed with the addition of Henson as he might be of Rivers because Henson will likely require more "clipboard time" after being out 3 seasons. Rivers, on the other hand, looks like he could contribute much earlier.

Rivers is very intriguing.... I like Ramsey, the guy took one hell of a beating last season.. Some was due to his inexperience but a lot was because of horrid offensive line play !

Of the 3, Brunell, Henson. and Ramsey, depending on what he cost's I would attempt to trade for P Ramsey ... This kid in the right offense will be a star !

Again between Brunell and Henson, my choice would be Henson because of his age and the cost of his salary.. As was mentioned, Henson has been out of football for some time but with the right coaching I think he can make the Dolphin offense very scary ..

Mark Brunell will be just too damned expensive thanks to J Gibbs ..

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom