Brunell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
If we cant land Peyton or Aaron Brooks,i would just go ahead and sign Brunell,he gives us a little Mobilty and can throw a nice deep ball(and if he can stay healthy)also he would come rather cheap,spend what money we dont have and improve the O-line remember it all starts up front,and i think Ricky will even make Brunell look very good here.what does everybody think do we have a shot at signing Orlando Pace or do you think the rams will sign him???

I think we should sign Brunell too. He is a very good short passing offense QB who can hang it out deep to chambers, I hope we can get Pace, we need so much help up front and a good WR in the 1st round.

I am in full support of Brunelle coming to Miami under the condition that we draft a young QB this year to groom. He'd be a few year fix...which is fine, we don't have a QB on the roster right now that can carry this team we NEED a few year fix. But we need to plan for down the road. If we get Brunelle I'm all for drafting Rivers, and a WR with our first 2 picks and grooming Rivers.

That's IF we get our O-line patched up too. We'd need to do that to keep the guy healthy.

I like brunelle, bring him in, but don't neglect our young offense's future.

"I am in full support of Brunelle coming to Miami under the condition that we draft a young QB this year to groom. He'd be a few year fix...which is fine, we don't have a QB on the roster right now that can carry this team we NEED a few year fix. But we need to plan for down the road. If we get Brunelle I'm all for drafting Rivers, and a WR with our first 2 picks and grooming Rivers."

lol. ive been saying the exact same thing for a couple of weeks....

we need a young guy to go with rosenfels. brunell to mind the store while they continue to develope.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
"I am in full support of Brunelle coming to Miami under the condition that we draft a young QB this year to groom. He'd be a few year fix...which is fine, we don't have a QB on the roster right now that can carry this team we NEED a few year fix. But we need to plan for down the road. If we get Brunelle I'm all for drafting Rivers, and a WR with our first 2 picks and grooming Rivers."

lol. ive been saying the exact same thing for a couple of weeks....

we need a young guy to go with rosenfels. brunell to mind the store while they continue to develope.

lol, ok lay claim to my feelings on the franchise then :D

Nah, but in all honesty it really bugs me that people think we can sign Brunelle or someone and not draft a Rookie. Didn't these people learn ANYTHING from us not drafting a replacement prior to Marino's leaving? It's almost as bad as the french campaigning to keep a ruthless dictator in power! They ultimate Hypocracy.

"hey, we need a QB.......let's sign an old man and take young OL and WR's in the draft, so that 3 years down the road we don't have a QB to take over......AGAIN".

I personally want us to trade up for Eli. BUt I can live with Rivers...and possibly roth. Though I'm not in support of trading up just for Roth. if we trade up in a legitimate attempt to take Eli and we end up wtih Roth...ok. But if we trade up for Roth, when we could sit and take rivers........eh.......

i agree completely. brunell will have 2 maybe three good quality years left after sitting this one out. time to get a franchise QB and teach him. this team is gettin' old. we need an experienced QB to get through.

If we cant land Peyton or Aaron Brooks,

I would rather sign Brunell then sign Brooks. Brooks is basically the same type of qb as fiedler but lil more mobile. makes bad passes and the same mistakes over and over. Sign Brunell or Garcia and draft a rookie QB.

Brooks has an arm and has accuracy. He is nothing close to Fiedler. Just look at his career stats and especially his TD/INT ratio.

Back
Top Bottom