Bruschi's playing status still up in the air | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi's playing status still up in the air

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Bruschi told WBZ-TV in Boston that he will take his time before making the "big decision" of whether he should get back on the field in 2005 with the Super Bowl champion Patriots.

"During the season we take it one game at a time, and right
"During the season we take it one game at a time, and right now in my life I'm taking it one day at a time," said the 31-year-old Bruschi, who said he's "feeling great" three months after the stroke. "When it comes time for a decision to be made, we've been talking about it, my family and I, but that's a decision you don't rush into so I'm taking my time with it."

Well I hope he's okay, but it would there be a HUGE void to fill for the Pats D without Bruschi in their lineup. The guy single handedly came up with the BIG PLAYS that ended and finished off games. I hope he recovers and stays healthy, but it would be a huge advantage to us and 31 other teams in the NFL without him in NE's lineup. Wish him the best of luck though. Here's the link. http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/8493148

Back
Top Bottom