Bryce Love returns to Stanford | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Love returns to Stanford

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
Looks like Love will stay in school for another season which weakens the potential running back draft class just a bit. Still some good options, but Love might have been a 1st round pick had he declared for the draft.

I don't think we were going to go RB in the 1st, so it may not affect us, unless there was going to be a trade-up or something of the sort.

Unless he thinks he needs to show more as a receiver and blocker, he can't improve his stock that much, which makes me think he's going back because his studies are as important to him as football.

At his size he might have his carreer ended at any time. So, he's risking getting injured and losing a year from an NFL carreer that might not be very long to begin with.

On the other hand since he might get injured any time school is very important so if he needs another year to graduate, it might be a good idea.

At his size he might have his carreer ended at any time. So, he's risking getting injured and losing a year from an NFL carreer that might not be very long to begin with.

On the other hand since he might get injured any time school is very important so if he needs another year to graduate, it might be a good idea.

If that was really a concern, which I don't think it is, I think he would turn pro and if he got injured he could always return to school and finish his final year of college to get his degree. Scholl may be important, but if he gets his degree he likely won't be putting his education to use until after his football career regardless.

If that was really a concern, which I don't think it is, I think he would turn pro and if he got injured he could always return to school and finish his final year of college to get his degree. Scholl may be important, but if he gets his degree he likely won't be putting his education to use until after his football career regardless.

It's Stanford, he's obviously on a scholarship. He might as well finish.

Back
Top Bottom