Bucs fans calling for 16-0 reg season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs fans calling for 16-0 reg season

MIADolFan

Starter
Reaction score
Over on Buccaneers.com many are saying they WILL have a perfect regular season. (Does this mean no super bowl?)

They are so high over there...it's unreal. I hope we beat their rears to put them back on the same planet as the rest of us.

Well, we had people predicting the same thing over here last year... just typical fan exuberance, and being the defending champions gives 'em some right to talk.

It'll be nice when they get their wakeup call though. :)

Originally posted by MIADolFan
Over on Buccaneers.com many are saying they WILL have a perfect regular season. (Does this mean no super bowl?)

They are so high over there...it's unreal. I hope we beat their rears to put them back on the same planet as the rest of us.

after last night you should be a belivere...

Re: Re: Bucs fans calling for 16-0 reg season

Originally posted by Biggunndunn

Over a preseason game, PLEASE!! Gruden threw the entire playbook out at us. It was our first preseason game!

Heh, this ain't the regular season. You'd have gotten a big does of The Predator, as well as a gameplan. Fiedler would have played as well. :)

Originally posted by MIADolFan

I don't think it will happen but it is possible our team is better than last year

I don't think it will happen but it is possible our team is better than last year

Not only possible, I'd go so far as to say it's likely.

On the flipside some of the best teams out there have also gotten better. It should be a fun season.

It will be hard to accomplish when they lose their first game of the year. As far as I'm concerned, no team will ever go undefeated ever again.

Originally posted by Great_One
It will be hard to accomplish when they lose their first game of the year. As far as I'm concerned, no team will ever go undefeated ever again.

We shut you down in the last game of the vet...and we will shut you down in the first reg. game in your new POS stadium! I wish we played your sorry a$$ team twice this season.

We shut you down in the last game of the vet...and we will shut you down in the first reg. game in your new POS stadium! I wish we played your sorry a$$ team twice this season.

Your team did a great job against us in January and I am looking forward to this upcoming game. Don't try to start a trash-talking war, keep to the topic.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oliver...

the bucs will do good if they win 11 games this yr. much less go undefeated . what they did last yr means squat and the pre season means squat took to many hits on the def this off season and it's gonna catch up with them this yr ,and the bucs off is weak.

Back
Top Bottom