Bucs fans calling for 16-0 reg season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs fans calling for 16-0 reg season

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
the bucs will do good if they win 11 games this yr. much less go undefeated . what they did last yr means squat and the pre season means squat took to many hits on the def this off season and it's gonna catch up with them this yr ,and the bucs off is weak.

I totally agree. What they did in the play-offs last post-season shocked everyone.

They earned their title, but I doubt they will repeat, and I doubt they will be as dominate as they think they will be. Their rushing attack is a joke, and everyone knows it.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
the bucs will do good if they win 11 games this yr. much less go undefeated . what they did last yr means squat and the pre season means squat took to many hits on the def this off season and it's gonna catch up with them this yr ,and the bucs off is weak.

Too many hits? oh i got to hear this...please enlighten me...do tell

Originally posted by Oliver

I totally agree. What they did in the play-offs last post-season shocked everyone.

They earned their title, but I doubt they will repeat, and I doubt they will be as dominate as they think they will be. Their rushing attack is a joke, and everyone knows it.

Oliver...

rushing a joke?:lol: :lol: :lol: Please

Originally posted by Biggunndunn

We shut you down in the last game of the vet...and we will shut you down in the first reg. game in your new POS stadium! I wish we played your sorry a$$ team twice this season.

We?

You a coach or a player? :mdfin:

Back
Top Bottom