Bucs/fins Scrimmage- Day 2 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs/fins Scrimmage- Day 2

On another note it doesnt sound like Jaryd Jones Smith has been not awful at LT... or at least not Jordan Mills bad. I dont expect him to make the team but he has supposedly had a solid camp against the scrubs so it does sound like he earned the promotion as much as others blew it

Last edited:
I get the vibe Kenyan might miss some games based on those responses. That stings, but excited to see Ballage shoulder the load. Team might be just fine if he plays like he practiced today.

On another note it doesnt sound like Jaryd Jones Smith has been awful at LT... or at least not Jordan Mills bad. I dont expect him to make the team but he has supposedly had a solid camp against the scrubs so it does sound like he earned the promotion as much as others blew it

Any OL that can add "not awful" to their camp resume at any point needs to stick lol

I get the vibe Kenyan might miss some games based on those responses. That stings, but excited to see Ballage shoulder the load. Team might be just fine if he plays like he practiced today.

interesting how Reggie Bush was backed up followed by hopeful at the time Lamar Miller, then Lamar Miller followed by hopeful at the time Ajayi then Ajayi followed by hopeful at the time Drake, now hopeful Ballage if needed
Wish we could choose OL like we do RB's :)

Back
Top Bottom