Bucs/fins Scrimmage- Day 2 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs/fins Scrimmage- Day 2

****! I know folks are going to say I'm overreacting but I'm a firm believer family echoes the players thoughts. Meaning Richie's Dad was sharing Richie's thoughts and yes even Miko was sharing Brent's thoughts. I hope this isn't telling us Minkah is unhappy with his position right now and his play is suffering because of it.

****! I know folks are going to say I'm overreacting but I'm a firm believer family echoes the players thoughts. Meaning Richie's Dad was sharing Richie's thoughts and yes even Miko was sharing Brent's thoughts. I hope this isn't telling us Minkah is unhappy with his position right now and his play is suffering because of it.
I would bet in most cases they do.

Someone who is there should be able to tell us if he’s playing mostly ss

Remember minka said in the past he wanted to know where he was gonna line up so he can train his body up to the position. Hes prob caught 50/50 in between where he feels his body can physical perform the best

I'm guessing they're trying to use Fitz at SS because Jones/McDonald pretty much are ineffective at the position.

After all the changes made to the front office and what looked like decent draft, at least on paper, has now come under tremendous scrutiny. Once the pads came on everything seemed to take a downward turn, with regards to decisions made and how these players are performing. I figured it be bad for a couple of years, but after reading these tweets and watching an Offensive, Offensive Line perform it's worse than I could have ever imagined. This F/O and Coaching Staff need to step it up. This Offensive Line Sucks Wind!!!

After all the changes made to the front office and what looked like decent draft, at least on paper, has now come under tremendous scrutiny. Once the pads came on everything seemed to take a downward turn, with regards to decisions made and how these players are performing. I figured it be bad for a couple of years, but after reading these tweets and watching an Offensive, Offensive Line perform it's worse than I could have ever imagined. This F/O and Coaching Staff need to step it up. This Offensive Line Sucks Wind!!!

I know one guy doesn't make a bad o-line good but without Tunsil at LT we have nothing but a collection of stiffs. There should be a nice difference between what he are rolling out there at LT and a top 10 NFL LT with Laremy.

Really? Lol!

Are we all reading too much into who's getting reps with the first team or the 2nd team? I think the coaching staff just wants to give everyone a chance and see what they can do. Again, the 3rd game next week will tell more than all these practices as far as who's starting week one.

I believe you are 100% correct. For now just indicates a fair shot for each, not who is ahead or behind.

I don't like this at all. I was very worried about this when Flores was hired and I expressed this right here on this site. Many of you thought I was overreacting. for those of you who did not read it or forgot what I said, I will repeat. this reminds me of what Nick Saban did with Jason Allen back in 2006. Fitzpatrick needs to speak up NOW. I don't care what Flores or Graham have to say about it. Fitzpatrick is a FS!!! Period. If they don't want him to play there, then trade him to a team that is looking for a FS damn it!!!

Back
Top Bottom