Bucs no big deal...OVERRATED! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs no big deal...OVERRATED!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I am sick of this Tampa crap. They play in a division that would lose to most division I college teams and then everyone gives them the crown. Bullsh*t!!!

They are overrated as they always are. Those punks are just lucky they keep playing in those wimp divisons.

Come on down to PP stadioum and we will show you defense and power offense.

PS
For anyone who says "well they beat the Packers". PLEASE!
Read my post again about wimpy divisions. Wouldn't you love to line up against the Lions, Bears, and Vikes twice each? S-h-i-t that is 6 wins alone right there!!

For real football turn your dial to the AFC and for the toughest division tune in the EAST.

I would LOVE to get Tampa in the Super Bowl.

Dude they are in the same division as Atlanta and New Orleans. Two of the more potent offenses in the league yet are averaging 11.5 pts a game defensively and most likely would kick Miami's rear. This years Tampa Bay is the most real team they have had EVER.

Come back and discuss when you can at least figure out what division they are in.

I agree with you that they are a good football team this season but allow me to point out a few things:

They have played 4 good teams this season New Orleans whom they lost to, Philly who dominated them, Atlanta before they caught fire and Green Bay. We all know Brett Favre struggles in certain places and is very consistant about it. I say the Jury may still be out on them a little bit. If they win big Sunday night and in their next matchup with the Falcons I'll acknowledge them as the best team in the NFL. But right know I think they are good but may be a little overrated if people are considering them the best team in the NFL.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Two of the more potent offenses in the league yet are averaging 11.5 pts a game defensively and most likely would kick Miami's rear. This years Tampa Bay is the most real team they have had EVER.
yeah, and this is the most REAL team miami's had since i've been alive...if it came down to it, the defenses cancel each other out. i'll take miami's offense and special teams 10 times out of 10

They play in the strongest division in the league record wise. Atlanta has been winning like crazy and NO is good too. TB is a good team.

Dude they are in the same division as Atlanta and New Orleans. Two of the more potent offenses in the league yet are averaging 11.5 pts a game defensively and most likely would kick Miami's rear. This years Tampa Bay is the most real team they have had EVER.

IMO, No team is playing Defense as well as the Dolphins right now... Someone posted that the Fins have the best record against + .500 teams in the league...

When you look at the Dolphins what is their weakness? Not defense, and I am confident in saying that our offense is better than theirs... So why would you think they would kick our arse?

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP...if it came down to it, the defenses cancel each other out. i'll take miami's offense and special teams 10 times out of 10

I agree with that, even though I think our D is playing a little better right now.

Come back and discuss when you can at least figure out what division they are in.

Tampa Bay is a real good team but i think they are bit overated.Miami could certainly beat them and watch for the Falcons to end up winning te division...NFC south has been one most exciting division to watch and you can imagine how competitive it will be next year when Carolina upgrades their roster.

IMO, the Bucs are definitely a good team, but they are overrated. I'd give the Packers the title when Favre is playing like normal. Since Favre has been playing sub-par lately, I would say Oakland is playing like the best team in the NFL.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I agree with you that they are a good football team this season but allow me to point out a few things:

They have played 4 good teams this season New Orleans whom they lost to, Philly who dominated them, Atlanta before they caught fire and Green Bay. We all know Brett Favre struggles in certain places and is very consistant about it. I say the Jury may still be out on them a little bit. If they win big Sunday night and in their next matchup with the Falcons I'll acknowledge them as the best team in the NFL. But right know I think they are good but may be a little overrated if people are considering them the best team in the NFL.

Don't forget... it's getting cold... we all know how well they do in cold weather... :rolleyes:

Guys don't forget that Atlanta and NO are in the same crappy division!! Crap keeps beating crap!

The whole division and conference is weak. The Super Bowl goes through the AFC this year.

I don't think ANYBODY could kick Miami's butt. Tampa's got a solid team. But our Phins are playing mistake free football against top defenses. Kinda hard for a defense to take it away from well-rounded offense that doesn't give it up.

And as for their offense.....what the hell are they gonna do to our defense?? We'd annihalate their OL. And I really don't see how their WRs would get open against our press coverage.

Really, who are they playing??

New Orleans beat them.

Philly kicked their ass.

They beat Baltimore and St. Louis when both were absolutely sucking.

They beat the dangerous Bengals and Vikings.

Beat 2-4 Cleveland.

Beat Atlanta before they caught fire.

Squeeked by the Randy Fasani-led Carolina Panthers 12-9 with 5 seconds left when the Panthers gave the game away.

Oh, but they beat the slumping Packers and Panthers again. Big freaking deal.

I know they're a very, very good team. I live here in Tampa and I get to see it and hear it till it makes me sick. But they haven't faced a Denver, an Oakland, a New England, or an offense like a KC, a Buffalo, or an Indianapolis. Nor have they faced a resiliant/pesky team like the Jets.

They simply seem to catch every mediocre/crappy team at the right time. God I hope we get them in San Diego.

Originally posted by Muck
I don't think ANYBODY could kick Miami's butt. Tampa's got a solid team. But our Phins are playing mistake free football against top defenses. Kinda hard for a defense to take it away from well-rounded offense that doesn't give it up.

And as for their offense.....what the hell are they gonna do to our defense?? We'd annihalate their OL. And I really don't see how their WRs would get open against our press coverage.

Really, who are they playing??

New Orleans beat them.

Philly kicked their ass.

They beat Baltimore and St. Louis when both were absolutely sucking.

They beat the dangerous Bengals and Vikings.

Beat 2-4 Cleveland.

Beat Atlanta before they caught fire.

Squeeked by the Randy Fasani-led Carolina Panthers 12-9 with 5 seconds left when the Panthers gave the game away.

Oh, but they beat the slumping Packers and Panthers again. Big freaking deal.

I know they're a very, very good team. I live here in Tampa and I get to see it and hear it till it makes me sick. But they haven't faced a Denver, an Oakland, a New England, or an offense like a KC, a Buffalo, or an Indianapolis. Nor have they faced a resiliant/pesky team like the Jets.

They simply seem to catch every mediocre/crappy team at the right time. God I hope we get them in San Diego.

But seriously Muck.... how do you really feel about the Bucs?

:lol: :lol:

I don't agree...

... the Bucs are a serious team. Just imagine when they actually start clicking on offense. Not sure if that will ever happen, but if it does they are SuperBowl bound for sure. But if their offesnse does not start to click I feel they will lose early in the play-offs. They are one of those all or nothing type of teams, until Gruden gets them going on offense.

Oliver...

Originally posted by fin-atic
I am sick of this Tampa crap. They play in a division that would lose to most division I college teams and then everyone gives them the crown. Bullsh*t!!!

They are overrated as they always are. Those punks are just lucky they keep playing in those wimp divisons.

Come on down to PP stadioum and we will show you defense and power offense.

PS
For anyone who says "well they beat the Packers". PLEASE!
Read my post again about wimpy divisions. Wouldn't you love to line up against the Lions, Bears, and Vikes twice each? S-h-i-t that is 6 wins alone right there!!

For real football turn your dial to the AFC and for the toughest division tune in the EAST.

I would LOVE to get Tampa in the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by Muck
I don't think ANYBODY could kick Miami's butt.
ummmmmm....did you forget pre-season....i hope sundays game tells you somethin. The bucs are shining now...so stop hating

:monkey:HATERS

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
ummmmmm....did you forget pre-season....i hope sundays game tells you somethin. The bucs are shining now...so stop hating

:monkey:HATERS

Pre-season means nothing...

The Bucs are on fire, and are going to be hard to beat... like I said before, you should pray for homefield throughout the playoffs... if you have to go to Lambeau in the cold.... well, let's just say the Bucs are not known for their cold weather play....

Back
Top Bottom