Bucs SUCK!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs SUCK!!

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
It's official the Bucs suck.........4 INTs.........Brad Johnson totally sucked! :mad:

Sorry MOM :cry: Maybe next year :(

Damn another Bucs year gone

Damn, they went out almost like Miami did last year against Oakland. It's that cold weather, they can't play in it. Better luck next year, but will Dungy be a part of it?:confused:

Re: Damn another Bucs year gone

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Damn, they went out almost like Miami did last year against Oakland. It's that cold weather, they can't play in it. Better luck next year, but will Dungy be a part of it?:confused:

Unfortunately Dungy is probably going to get canned in favor of Bill Parcells.. I got a long article though with my opinion on the matter, hopefully it will be put up tonight, so check out Dolphinatics to see my view on Dungy

LOL Hey Cheap Plugs rule

Bye bye DUNGY!!! If there is a miracle, he would become defensive coordinator for the Dolphins.

yeah yeah yeah..datta datta datta...They are both out of the playoffs..they both suck...I have heard it all...:rolleyes:

i read that parcells...............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Bye bye DUNGY!!! If there is a miracle, he would become defensive coordinator for the Dolphins.

is bringing in his entire staff!:rolleyes:

Ya well I hate the Bucs so it's a good thing for me, but as for the Dolphins go all I can do is:cry: But I went to the Dolphins vs Bucs game this year and watched Miami win by the miracle Hail Mary from Quinn, that was just awesome!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom