Bucs waive jaydon mickens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs waive jaydon mickens

phinschamp45

Active Roster
Reaction score
Maybe we should give him a chance since he was very productive with the bucs and we are so thin at wr position.

How about we just wait until the offseason to address the issues at WR? I doubt anybody we pick up now will be better than what we already have.

Maybe we should give him a chance since he was very productive with the bucs and we are so thin at wr position.
Not sure what your definition of productive is but if he were putting up those sparse numbers in Miami there would be countless posts calling him hot garbage. Too late in the year anyways my friend. Dolphins will likely chase Ju-Ju it he makes it to free agency and likely a first round WR.

I have no idea who is but since we are thin as mentioned earlier, Isiah Ford is available and so is Kenny Stills.

He's athletic but less polished and more inconsistent than the guys we have.

Not sure why they hot rid of him though...just when the young receivers there were starting to get they brought in Antonio Brown and at times force-fed him targets. I believe they are 1 and 3 since.

For all the talk of BB without Brady, Tampa has given Brady all the keys with mixed results. Their overall record is good but Bradys maneuvering has made them worse over the season.

Right now, I am willing to look at my grandma on crutches.

Back
Top Bottom