buddy list suggestion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

buddy list suggestion

Maynard the Hammer

you are the nail
Reaction score
how about...when someone adds you to their buddy list, you recieve a prompt that allows you to accept or deny

i see a lot of people's profiles that have other users in limbo. i would guess that most people rarely check their profile and dont know someone has added them

maybe a prompt would help out the process and function of the buddy system :)

Maynard said:
how about...when someone adds you to their buddy list, you recieve a prompt that allows you to accept or deny

i see a lot of people's profiles that have other users in limbo. i would guess that most people rarely check their profile and dont know someone has added them

*Beep*

Buddy list ? What buddy list ?

Seriously I think it would be a good idea.I will have to check with the script guys to see if its feasible.

Celtkin said:
I found something.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104872&highlight=buddy+list

I added it to Canesheaven in case Mindwarp or another Admin wants to test it
Hello,
I have just added you to my buddylist. If you would like to be buddys you need to add me to your buddy list as well. If you would like to do so, please click here.

If you would like to view my profile before doing so, you may view it here.

Thanks,
Byroan

p.s. - If I am harassing you, you can add me to your ignore list. This will prevent me from sending you any more private messages and you will no longer see any posts or threads by me at CanesHeaven Forums.
:D

it's buddies btw.

I sent a report in bro Celtkin.Hopefully he will see it.If not I will remind him

CrunchTime said:
I sent a report in bro Celtkin.Hopefully he will see it.If not I will remind him

I added you to my buddy list. You should get a PM when you get to the site. For some reason, it is not showing up on the PM list so it is probably not logged until it is sent

Maynard said:

:eek: I was just shocked to learn you actually have friends Maynard.:pHINATIC13: j/k :D

That is a good idea btw.I know I rarely check(I will right after this post) my profile.

Celtkin said:
I added you to my buddy list. You should get a PM when you get to the site. For some reason, it is not showing up on the PM list so it is probably not logged until it is sent

You are allready on my buddy list and you have been since the system started.:wink:

CrunchTime said:
You are allready on my buddy list and you have been since the system started.:wink:

You were on mine as well but I took you off and added you again to test the PM. Byroan beat me to it :)

Maynard said:
i didnt get any notification celt
It is not installed here yet...I don't have Admin access over here. I installed at Canesheaven. I'll add you there so you can get a preview

Back
Top Bottom