Buffalo and Miami- only playoff contenders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo and Miami- only playoff contenders

That Buffalo game is in the winter in Lambeau. Dude in all honesty I doubt you will beat Favre in Lambeau. Your offense is good but Favre and Co are damn near perfect in Lambeau, especially in the winter time.

This is only Monday, and Chambers and Feidler will be out, but I can honestly say I have all the confidence in the world Miami will kick Buffalo in the teeth at home on Sunday. I will save the score for later in the week, but I am thinking 20 point win and RW destroys Buffalo's d in his best game of the season. I would also like Buffalo to keep in mind the threat of Hurricane Taylor hitting Bledsoe hard and often.

I believe half the reason Favre and co beat people in Lambaou is because the other team is not use to the cold...which is not true for the Bills. Dont you know that Buffalo is SO DAMN COLD!

It's a shame fiedler won't play next week.

He has had his best games against the bills.

Same for chambers

Originally posted by Quizlet
I believe half the reason Favre and co beat people in Lambaou is because the other team is not use to the cold...which is not true for the Bills. Dont you know that Buffalo is SO DAMN COLD!

No the reason Favre and Co are tough at home... is because it's Lambeau freekin Field! It's cold in Chicago too, the Bears always have trouble there, it's colder in Minnesota... the Vikings are Favre's b!thes at Lambeau... get real man. Put down your crack pipe and take a good hard look at the real world...

Back
Top Bottom