Buffalo & Bledsoe......LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo & Bledsoe......LOL

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Bills | Bledsoe Note - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
21:49 PT: CNN/SI's Don Banks reports Buffalo Bills President and GM Tom Donahoe acknowledged Monday he at least held a discussion with the New England Patriots about QB Drew Bledsoe. Don't read too much into this, because when asked if the Bills would be interested in trading for Bledsoe, Donahoe replied, "If he was available to somebody in the division, yeah, we would consider him. I don't know that they would do that. There doesn't seem to be [much of a market for him], although his agent says it's a quiet market. Whatever that means. I don't know what that term means, but it sounds good."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bledsoe is deep in prayer for this may mean he will NEVER see another SuperBowl ever again! :lol:

Buffalo doesn't have any talent and they won't deal that high pick, so they have no chance at Bledsoe anyway.

The Pats are a bunch of idiots if they send Bledsoe to a Divison rival....... Even if it is the billy goats.. :lol:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Buffalo doesn't have any talent and they won't deal that high pick, so they have no chance at Bledsoe anyway.

They may trade their 2nd and 3rd round picks which would be like a late 1st and a late 2nd round pick.

let buffalo have him!

Originally posted by booyeah_

They may trade their 2nd and 3rd round picks which would be like a late 1st and a late 2nd round pick.
you saw how effective he was without a running game! i don't think the bills have one to be sure!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom