Buffalo is going to make the playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is going to make the playoffs

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jacksonville and Baltimore are getting it handed to then. Looks like these scrub Bills are going to make the playoffs..............DAMN!

Denver is playing indy next week and peyton still doesn't have the record

Buffalo is playing Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh already has home field clinched and big ben most likely will sit out regardless.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Jacksonville and Baltimore are getting it handed to then. Looks like these scrub Bills are going to make the playoffs..............DAMN!
That OK by me, the Bills are not backing into the Playoffs, they are playing lights out, and won something like the last 7 games straight.

Not like us Fins, that backed into the POs the last two times we made it and the last 2 years, that we lost in December...

Kudoos, to them, they are not chokers...

Even if Buff wins the next 2 weeks I still have my doubts on whether they will make the playoffs. They would still need the Jets to lose the next 2 games (NE,St Louis) or Denver to lose next week against IND in a meaningless game.

I'm hoping!

bye-bye-ricky said:
Even if Buff wins the next 2 weeks I still have my doubts on whether they will make the playoffs. They would still need the Jets to lose the next 2 games (NE,St Louis) or Denver to lose next week against IND in a meaningless game.

I'm hoping!
The Jets don't have to lose, there are 2 wild card spots. With Jax and Baltimore losing the only competition is Denver, if denver falters next weekend and Buffalo can win out, then the bills are in. It was a lot worse before, because buffalo would have lost a tiebreaker to jax and baltimore as well as denver. If they win out they have agreat shot at getting in. How far they will go................ they will have to figure out a way to beat the patsies.

What would suck for you if u were in the same situation we were last year. Barley missing the playoffs, with a horrible draft pick.

It sucked.....

The Broncos played a great game last night and look to be back on track. The Jets will probably end up winning toady seieng how New England has nothing to play for which puts the Jets in as the fifth seed. Baltimore and Jacksonville screwed themselves. I think that basically, the last spot comes down to Buffalo and Denver.

Samphin said:
The Broncos played a great game last night and look to be back on track. The Jets will probably end up winning toady seieng how New England has nothing to play for which puts the Jets in as the fifth seed. Baltimore and Jacksonville screwed themselves. I think that basically, the last spot comes down to Buffalo and Denver.
That's about it, but Indy has 3 losses right, which means NE can't slip up too much or they could lose their first round bye.

Disnardo said:
That OK by me, the Bills are not backing into the Playoffs, they are playing lights out, and won something like the last 7 games straight.

Not like us Fins, that backed into the POs the last two times we made it and the last 2 years, that we lost in December...

Kudoos, to them, they are not chokers...

How do you back into the playoffs at 11-5?

Buffalo really came together at the end. They deserve a playoff spot.

Their defense has been playing lights out, their special teams has played phenomenal, and with a healthy McGahee going into the playoffs they're going to be tough to beat.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How do you back into the playoffs at 11-5?

Only Miami fans. The same guys who are tired of "losing" in 10 win seasons, one after another.

Back
Top Bottom