Buffalo looking at Drew Bledsoe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo looking at Drew Bledsoe

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
I just read in the newspaper that Buffalo has turned it's sights at Drew Bledsoe for their QB.....Just what we would need...No biggy...We'll still take them down ;)

It looks like it’s going to get done. 5 teams are in need of a QB, Balt and Was CAN NOT afford Bledsoe, Drew does not want to go to Cin, plus Mike Brown is now saying that they don’t want Drew. Houston is drafting David Carr, so they won’t waste money on a QB. That leaves one team. Buffalo. So New England may decide to simply keep Bledsoe. He has said that he will not participate in any team activities. So NE can waste 4.5 million on a QB, who is sitting at home in Montana, or they can trade him. Also, since Buffalo is the only team looking to pick him up, we can get him for a Song and Dance. The latest rumor has the Bills giving up a 2nd rounder this year and a conditional pick next year. Which is nice because we keep the 4th overall, grab McKinnie and go into the season with
LT – McKinnie
RG – Brown
C – Teague
LG – Ostroski
LG – Jennings.

Which has the makings to be a great O-Line. Our offense would be good this year. Of course our D-Line sucks so it will be another year before we can go all out.

What you guys did is what I think we should have done...Gotten alot of up front guys for our blocking and stuff....cause we need that more than some of the players. ;)

i agree!

Originally posted by Flyin11
What you guys did is what I think we should have done...Gotten alot of up front guys for our blocking and stuff....cause we need that more than some of the players. ;)
i don't think barry sanders could run behind the line we had this year, i sure hope ricky doesn't get killed this year! i wonder if daryl has given any thought about playing offense?:D

Back
Top Bottom