Buffalo Wanted To | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Wanted To

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Buffalo wanted to sacrifice offense to improve their defense. Mission accomplished :)

You gotta go a long way to have an offense worse then Miami :)

"We don't need Price! He sucked anyway!"

Originally posted by inFINSible
:lol:.....Priceless!!

Originally posted by inFINSible
:roflmao:

i thought that was funny too..

hey pot, this is the kettle... i was just calling to tell you that we are both out of the playoffs..

ps.. at least we have a better draft pick and a heck of alot more salary cap room.

but keep starting these threads.. i think it is funny.

What's so stupid about not wanting to pay Price who wanted top 5 $$$ and he isn't even top 10?

Next year, you will realize what cap problems are all about.

Originally posted by Tatonka

ps.. at least we have a better draft pick and a heck of alot more salary cap room.

The annual Bills fan chant!

Take pride in your higher draft pick:lol:

It is a glorious day to be a Bills fan!

Miami has missed the playoffs for the second consecutive year.

Must be a glorious day to be a Fins fan :shakeno:

Yeah but at least we missed it later in the season than you! YAAAAAAAY :lol: If we are both gonna miss the playoffs though, at least we have bragging rights with the head to head competition. Personally I say we join forces and attempt like all hell to take out those damned Patriots though.

Originally posted by Samphin
Yeah but at least we missed it later in the season than you! YAAAAAAAY :lol: If we are both gonna miss the playoffs though, at least we have bragging rights with the head to head competition. Personally I say we join forces and attempt like all hell to take out those damned Patriots though.

Missing the playoffs is missing playoffs. Should be no solice in when you're eliminated. It's a wasted season IMHO.

I agree: You guys attack from the south and east and we will attack from the north and west :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Should be no solice in when you're eliminated. It's a wasted season IMHO.

Damn, then there have been nothing but wasted seasons for the Bills.

IMO, I enjoy every win, therefore a 9 win season is more enjoyable to me than an 8 win season.

I can never understand fans that want to lose to improve their draft pick

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Miami has missed the playoffs for the second consecutive year.

Must be a glorious day to be a Fins fan :shakeno:

buffalo is a facing a fourth consecutive 4th place finish and layed a pterodactyl egg in their home finale vs their fiercest rival...enjoy the draft pick. any good runningbacks available in your slot? or perhaps they'd like to sure up the OLB position this offseason? :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom