Buffalo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo

How many games will the Buffalo Bills win next season?

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 3 7.3%

Votes: 13 31.7%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 9 or more (impossible but if you are retarded you may select this)

• Total voters
I have to admit nyrican, that the Yets have been on a lucky streak as of late. Don't forget that before that, the Dolphins had beaten the Yets three years running. The cycle may be about to repeat again.

Originally posted by Billsfan
Have Fun in Cap HELL........I hope you guys sign Cris Carter....I'll be great seeing you guys in Cap Hell......I'd be nervous.....You have what looks like a good team but you'll have to look out for injuries and a million other things......If you don't win it this year, you'll have to overhaul the entire team and spend a year or two in Cap Jail.......But that's what you should do......Instead, you sign a few free agents every year, fold in the playoffs and repeat the entire process. Most of the teams that WIN, realize that you need to take a step back in order to take a step forward.....The Bills are down now but they'll be drafting at number 4, That's Bluechip talent. and even if they have another year in the dumps, they will add to their talent base. And in just a matter of a year or two, we will have loads of young talent. This is the way to win. I'm not talking smack here, I'm simply giving my opinion (which I think holds water)

Caphell? what cap hell?

May the honored Billsfan please enlighten us what cap hell he is talking about?

In the mean time I :monkey: on the rest of the AFC East. You (the Bills) ain't worth to even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Dolphins.

Woooooooooooooo...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I voted for 9+!!

And I'm not a retard, that's reserved for those who count votes in Florida ;)

... the entire STATE of Florida a problem counting or voting. I live in Orlando and we can count to 10 just fine thank you very much, and vote for who we meant to vote for even. :)

Oliver...

I was reading the other day...

Originally posted by Expo88
So does Al Gore, but what're ya gonna do, vote for Ralph Nader???? HAAAAAAA!! :lol: :lol:

... even with all the crap the country is going through he is MORE concerned with the condition of the worlds forests. I MEAN COME ON MAN, WE ARE AT WAR AND HE'S THINKING OF THE DAMN TREES!

I am so DAMN glad Gore is not our president. If he was I'm certain he would have bombed a few apirin factories like his buddy Bill did just to get everyone confused from the point.

Thank God for small mircacles, President Bush has done us ALL proud, especially concervatives.

If these types of posts are not wanted I'll say I'm sorry in advance and promise to stay on task in the future. :)

Oliver...

ENOUGH WITH THE POLITICAL TALK ALREADY...MY POLI SCI DEGREE IS ITCHING TO SAY SOMETHING INFLAMITORY!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!! :lol:

Re: I was reading the other day...

Originally posted by Oliver

... even with all the crap the country is going through he is MORE concerned with the condition of the worlds forests. I MEAN COME ON MAN, WE ARE AT WAR AND HE'S THINKING OF THE DAMN TREES!

I am so DAMN glad Gore is not our president. If he was I'm certain he would have bombed a few apirin factories like his buddy Bill did just to get everyone confused from the point.

Thank God for small mircacles, President Bush has done us ALL proud, especially concervatives.

If these types of posts are not wanted I'll say I'm sorry in advance and promise to stay on task in the future. :)

Oliver...
As in my earlier post to Ice,, That is your opinion !!! and why in the HELL would ANYONE on this M-B care ??? Some people just do not get it, how you can go from a poll to predict the wins for the Buffalo Jills to this CONSERVATIVE B-S is a mystery to me .. What in freaking FinHeaven does this have to do with the Dolphins or for the NFL for that matter ?? Where are the moderators ????????? Marino1983 :fire: :mad:

Originally posted by FFiB

Caphell? what cap hell?

May the honored Billsfan please enlighten us what cap hell he is talking about?

In the mean time I :monkey: on the rest of the AFC East. You (the Bills) ain't worth to even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Dolphins.
The Jilly Bob Inbred fans have 2 reasons they think they are cap intellectuals,,,, #1 They way overpad B-Smith, T- Thomas, Andra- Reed, and then continued with R-Johnsonless,T-Wash, J-Riemer, S-Cowart, J-Fina, J-Holecek, R-Brown, etc. etc. Which means that their front office had no forseeable foresight in to the future, that the big contracts they were paying would mean a complete roster overall, or just were plain stupid !! WannSpeil on the otherhand, have handled the Phins cap very responsibly with future cap ramafications in sight. Ever since the 1995 season Miami has kept 85 to 90% of their free agents without breaking the cap future. And #2 The Western NY - Bowling champs feel that their hatred of Miami, fuels their reasoning for posting misinformation and rival fan B-S on this M-B, and because deep down in their worthless little minds, they realize that their Ills are going to suck this season and many more, but the Jilly bobs can't stand the FACT that the Dolphins seasonal sweep will continue !!!!!! Marino1983 :) :D

Re: Re: I was reading the other day...

Originally posted by Marino1983
As in my earlier post to Ice,, That is your opinion !!! and why in the HELL would ANYONE on this M-B care ??? Some people just do not get it, how you can go from a poll to predict the wins for the Buffalo Jills to this CONSERVATIVE B-S is a mystery to me .. What in freaking FinHeaven does this have to do with the Dolphins or for the NFL for that matter ?? Where are the moderators ????????? Marino1983 :fire: :mad:

:lol: You said my name but the quote was from someone else, but I agree with the quote. I am glad Gore isn't our president. Now lets get back to talking about the Dolphins.

Take a long deep breath...

Originally posted by Marino1983

... like I said if this is not wanted here it won't happen again.

Really relax.

Oliver...

I agree, John Butler is a jackass, he overpaid everybody. You guys should build a shrine to him. He put our team in the basement. I just hope we can get out quickly

I hope it’s zero. However, it scares me that they have the 4th pick overall. Knowing Tom Donahue, I can see the Bills trading down and picking up numerous picks in the first few rounds. I would hate to see them use these years in the basement as a springboard to success. I just don’t want to see them going to Superbowls again in 3 years. At least we know they won’t win them.

We are fine for the next couple of years. Then we might have some SLIGHT rebuilding (a 9-7 season probably) The Bills may be good in 2-3 years. But this year, they better just hope for 8-8.

If making rich = proud, then yeah, conservatives have A LOT to be proud about.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
We are fine for the next couple of years. Then we might have some SLIGHT rebuilding (a 9-7 season probably) The Bills may be good in 2-3 years. But this year, they better just hope for 8-8.

If making rich = proud, then yeah, conservatives have A LOT to be proud about.
Now Now - 984, Political peace has bestowed FinHeaven,, let us not disturb the natives !!:D :) Marino1983

I'm in full agreeance 984, NO MORE POLITICAL SMACK!!! If you want to talk politics I can point you in the right direction since my degree's in politics, otherwise, let's limit our harmonious trash talking to the football realm.

Back
Top Bottom