Bulls D. Rose out for the season AGAIN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulls D. Rose out for the season AGAIN

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Torn miniscus in right knee. Just hear it reported on ESPN radio. Sad news for him and the Bulls.

Damn that is sad. I am a blazer fan, watched the game but felt a bit sad even with a win because of this. He's so much fun to watch! Bad news for the NBA

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

That's messed up. You have to wonder if he can ever be what he use to be after this.

he is not out for the season neccesarrily.

they will not know how long he will be out for until the surgery is done.

i think best case scenario, he is back in 1-2 months, but we shall see.

derrick rose when healthy ( which sadly he has not been past 2 years) is one of the most exciting and best players in the nba.

it sucks that this crap keeps happening to him, my favorite nba player by far.

get well soon d rose

Human paper weight.

Bulls fans will tell us that the Heat dodged a bullet here.
Which is total garbage, but you still have to feel bad for him. You wait all that time to get back to the court and about 15 games into the season you damage the other knee that didn't have the ACL surgery. As a fan, it sucks.

In the East, the only team that can compete with Miami is Indiana because of their size. Other than them, the East is pretty weak. It's comical how much better the West is than the East.

Which is total garbage, but you still have to feel bad for him. You wait all that time to get back to the court and about 15 games into the season you damage the other knee that didn't have the ACL surgery. As a fan, it sucks.

In the East, the only team that can compete with Miami is Indiana because of their size. Other than them, the East is pretty weak. It's comical how much better the West is than the East.

IMO..the Pacers and Spurs are the only threat to the Miami Heat.

Never knew a meniscus was a season ender...pacers were only threat to heat anyways...

It is only a season-ender because he opted to get it repaired.

Think of the meniscus as a little rubber endpiece under a knee.
His is basically flapping. He could have had it shaved off or repaired.

Had he shaved it he would have lost the shock absorber effect but had been back soon.

Repairing it means staples which apparently knocks him out for the whole season.

Not every torn meniscus can be repaired and the fact that his is means that it was a substantial tear.

This couldn't have been an easy decision. In the long run it is better to have more meniscus, but he loses yet another year in the prime of his career which has to hurt his earnings potential for the next contract. Of course it kills the bulls.

It was an easy decision......all he had to do was look at Wade and all hes been through over the years. Hes got 60 mil guaranteed over the next three years whether hes on the court or bench. Hes going to have to put some serious thought into altering his game though, even if he can come back completely healthy.

Never knew a meniscus was a season ender...pacers were only threat to heat anyways...

No question.

I think we're in a lot of trouble this season. Need to go into coast mode right now. Settle for the two or three seed if need be and just work harder in the playoffs.

Indiana is so big and physical. Their gameplan is to come out in the opening minutes of game one against Miami and punch them right in the mouth. Miami doesn't like to play that game at all.

No question.

I think we're in a lot of trouble this season. Need to go into coast mode right now. Settle for the two or three seed if need be and just work harder in the playoffs.

Indiana is so big and physical. Their gameplan is to come out in the opening minutes of game one against Miami and punch them right in the mouth. Miami doesn't like to play that game at all.

So do you think we will get passed them and or win another title?

No question.

Hibbert has learned now to play heavy minutes without fouling...that's bad news for everyone else...Indianas legit...that eastern conference final is gonna be awesome

I haven't been watching the heat but if oden can give you guys good minutes that will be huge in that matchup...

Back
Top Bottom