Bulls RBs will get chance to shine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulls RBs will get chance to shine

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/ap...-chance-to-shine-today/sports-colleges-bulls/

University of South Florida junior linebacker Michael Lanaris went up against plenty of running backs last fall, none of whom he thinks compare to the Bulls newest backfield members, junior Darrell Scott and sophomore Dontae Ay****.

"To be honest with you, I don't know if I've faced a back as big and as powerful as those guys. I haven't seen too many guys that can get up and move at 225, 230 (pounds) like those guys can," Lanaris said. "Those are just two quick, powerful, explosive backs and, I mean, you can't arm tackle those guys. They're big, powerful backs and they're going to add a lot to our offense. I'm really glad they're on our side."

Bulls fans will get their first look at Scott, a transfer from Colorado, and Ay****, a Tampa native who transferred from Auburn, during today's spring game at Raymond James Stadium. Both players joined USF last fall but sat out the 2010 season per NCAA transfer rules.

Back
Top Bottom