But Mom, everyone was doing it...(Mock Draft, kinda long...) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

But Mom, everyone was doing it...(Mock Draft, kinda long...)

FinsAreLife said:
why would minny need him at #2?
I don't know if that a joke or you didn't understand me. I meant we wouldnt trade the pick if Smith were there, we would draft him.

painnotpleasure said:
Also, I don't see any way possible of Spears falling to #32. Near to impossible, and why you would think that and have New England taking him... You got me thinking maybe you want Pats to win another Super Bowl. :tsk:

Like I said before, I really don't see anywhere else he would go. Plus I was trying really hard not to be biased and it's a prove fact that the Patsies always get a great player no matter where they pick...the *******s....:roflmao:

FinsAreLife said:
no matt jones in the first round?, i like the benson pick and thomas davis pick isnt bad but id rather mark clayton

I really don't think Matt Jones is a 1st rd. player. Now i'm pretty sure he'll be gone by the 2nd but I think of him as more of a project with a very high chance for success but he is still a project.

Seattle won't be picking a CB at #23. They just signed Dyson and have 3 good CB's on their roster.

Back
Top Bottom