But why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

But why?

dolfan_101

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why am I getting so many demerits? I have been apart of finheaven since I was a wee boy. I feel like I contribute here? I just like to keep it real around here, but in good humor. Idk.. I like to use ->:crazy: smillie alot. Maybe that has something to do with it...

Then why was this forum even created? I thought this was it's purpose. I was looking to hear from a mod.
And I will restrain from using any sarcasm, even though your post was pretty pompous.

Are you talking about your rep(the little red boxes)? If so, that has nothing to do with the staff, that is your fellow members who give that to you.

Members click this image under your name:
reputation.gif

From there they can choose "I approve" or "I disapprove" to add to your reputation. Members who have a lot of green boxes, or have a lot of green boxes and have been a member for a long time have more rep power then say someone who just signs up. In fact, it can take awhile for new members to have any rep power at all. So, they may hit you up with negative rep, but their power could be zero so it makes no dent at all.

If someone likes your post, they give you positive rep, if they don't, they give negative rep. These are not "demerits" from the staff, these are from your peers.

If you are not talking about rep, but instead warnings and infractions, my records show you have never got any of those. Your record is clean in that department.

Are you talking about your rep(the little red boxes)? If so, that has nothing to do with the staff, that is your fellow members who give that to you.

Members click this image under your name:
reputation.gif

From there they can choose "I approve" or "I disapprove" to add to your reputation. Members who have a lot of green boxes, or have a lot of green boxes and have been a member for a long time have more rep power then say someone who just signs up. In fact, it can take awhile for new members to have any rep power at all. So, they may hit you up with negative rep, but their power could be zero so it makes no dent at all.

If someone likes your post, they give you positive rep, if they don't, they give negative rep. These are not "demerits" from the staff, these are from your peers.

If you are not talking about rep, but instead warnings and infractions, my records show you have never got any of those. Your record is clean in that department.

Thanks for getting back Nublar... It is just discouraging being apart of this board for over 5 years and have such little rep while all these noobs post pure craziness have all this green. Not that I need a a pat on the back, but it's just kind of a lousy system to me. The intent is good, but c'mon man!:crazy: ;)

eyf got a greeen barr...lol...guess eym laiked...lol
When you hover over your green bars it says "Joe R is a name known to all"

That's a true statement Joe, everybody knows your name. When the name Joe R comes to mind, I can't help but to think of brilliant people and innovative minds. We FH'ers should be honored to be able to post with one of the most intellectual posters on the internet. Joe, I am truly honored to have spoken to you and to have carried conversations with you. Thank you for that.

Also, work on that spelling. :hi5:

:lol:

Thanks for getting back Nublar... It is just discouraging being apart of this board for over 5 years and have such little rep while all these noobs post pure craziness have all this green. Not that I need a a pat on the back, but it's just kind of a lousy system to me. The intent is good, but c'mon man!:crazy: ;)
Go to your UserCP and turn it off if you don't want negative rep.

When you hover over your green bars it says "Joe R is a name known to all"

That's a true statement Joe, everybody knows your name. When the name Joe R comes to mind, I can't help but to think of brilliant people and innovative minds. We FH'ers should be honored to be able to post with one of the most intellectual posters on the internet. Joe, I am truly honored to have spoken to you and to have carried conversations with you. Thank you for that.

Also, work on that spelling. :hi5:

:lol:

glad too kall u mai frend...lol

Hahah I think "posting better" means just posting to the same level of intelligence as you and the rest of those around here lately...
:oops:
Don't hate on Ricky_Fan34... That guy is a great poster around these parts.. Oh wait, :oops:

:lol: It was lame but I had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom