Butch Davis Resigned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Butch Davis Resigned

ErroneousFlint said:
any chance of browns luring newsome? in that case you could see one of these guys.
Sure they could. Carthon is in line for an NFL job. Montgomery won't even get an interview though.

MikeO said:
He stinks! He loses numerous games because of time management, something you need experience with as a coordinator (getting plays in) or as a head coach. Herm is a nice guy. Gives a great press conference. But is a terrible gameday coach.

Watch NFL Network. The behind the scenes of the Ravens-Jets game. It was on a couple weeks back, they replay it often. The Jets sideline is a joke. They had no clue whats going on.

Then watch tapes of last years NE-NYJ game from Foxboro. And NYJ-Philly game from Philly last year. Herm isn't a head coach. No team will EVER promote a position coach to head coach ever again because of him.
i just dont dig the guy to begin with but as for carthon and montgomery, i support one or both of these guys as HC hopefuls someday.

ESPN radio says he was told he was fired last night, that he really did not resign. It's for apperance only that he resigned!

ErroneousFlint said:
i just dont dig the guy to begin with but as for carthon and montgomery, i support one or both of these guys as HC hopefuls someday.
Carthon will get a job as a head coach someday

Dredd1050 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know. Cleveland is in worse shape than Miami in terms of organization right now.

not really, we still have Spielman, while they will find a new GM and clean full house.

MikeO said:
He stinks! He loses numerous games because of time management, something you need experience with as a coordinator (getting plays in) or as a head coach. Herm is a nice guy. Gives a great press conference. But is a terrible gameday coach.

Watch NFL Network. The behind the scenes of the Ravens-Jets game. It was on a couple weeks back, they replay it often. The Jets sideline is a joke. They had no clue whats going on.

Then watch tapes of last years NE-NYJ game from Foxboro. And NYJ-Philly game from Philly last year. Herm isn't a head coach. No team will EVER promote a position coach to head coach ever again because of him.

The decision to go for the tie against Baltimore also didn't do a lot to help his reputation.

Edwards is a good motivator and a ****ty head coach.

Knowing Cleveland they will probably somehow magically end up with Carlos Boozer as head coach of the browns.

Back
Top Bottom