Butler passes...Chargers GM Dies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Butler passes...Chargers GM Dies

Originally posted by justafan
This guy is an embarrasment not just as a finfan but as a human being. If anyone is to be banned w/o breaking TOS , he should.

Yep your right JAF :fire: :yell: Even saying it as a joke I think is in very bad taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this guy has balls. I say give him awhile and see what he responds, then ban his ass, we don't need this crap around here.

Geez guys. It's stupid what he said but if you start banning everyone who says something stupid we won't have any Bills fans left on the board. :jk:

Originally posted by dolfan25
Geez guys. It's stupid what he said but if you start banning everyone who says something stupid we won't have any Bills fans left on the board. :jk:

Another poor joke. There's a HUGE difference between smack between rivals and death. If there's a time for jokes, this is NOT it.

My condolences and best wishes to the Butler family. He will be sadly missed by the NFL, but more importantly, his family and friends.

Butler was a Marine and, even though I hate the Bills, I never wished any ill will towards him. My thoughts & prayers go to his family tonight.

Originally posted by FINFAN38
I think someone needs to get their proirities right. We all have to die some time, but football is forever. The important thing here is to try and take advantage to the situation. Be nice to SD and act like we get a crap, while pushing though a trade that would give us Seau for a bargin. Shoot, maybe we can put in a clause in small writing where we can get Quintin Jammer in the deal for a 7th round pick as well. }:-)

Very poor taste .... That type of disrespect is not welcome here. :nono:

Even though I don't like the BILLS or CHARGERS you have to respect Mr. Butler for doing a great job with both of them.Death is no joke and is very sad! My thoughts & prayers also go out to Butler's family and friends!!!

My wife of 30 years had the right middle lobe of her lung removed last 8/7 because of lung cancer. That's why I didn't post for six plus months. There is nothing funny about cancer!

We are fortunate, after surgery, radiation, chemo, and lots of unexpected complications she has been judged cancer free for the past three months.

Our prayers and best wishes go to the Butler family.

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
Another poor joke. There's a HUGE difference between smack between rivals and death. If there's a time for jokes, this is NOT it.

I don't think you determine that 4th. People joke as a defense mechanism. If you don't think there will be jokes about John in his euology you're likely mistaken. Every euology I've ever heard has at least 1 joke in it. When I croak I don't want people dressed in black ballin their eyes out. Take the money for my funeral and casket and go out and get plastered and have a good time. Bury me in a wooden box, the worms will get in eventually anyways, so that the people that are still here can have a good time with the money that would've been wasted on a casket.

My wife was not a smoker, nor myself, nor her family, nor any office she ever worked in. Over 16,000 people in America get lung cancer every year who are members of no risk group. Lung Cancer kills more people than breast, prostate, and colon cancer combined yet because the people who contract it are somehow deemed to "have brought it on themselves" it trails all three in research money. For example of the 16,000 folk who have no risk factors 90% are women, yet there is no study underway to determine why. There is no money to fund such a study because the bulk of the lung cancer money goes into stop smoking campaigns.

I'm sorry, this is a football board but I do feel passionately about this. I'll go back to Dolphin stuff. Thank you for letting me vent.

Oh comon *** *******. Give some respect to the whole world. I'm not saying be a hippy, but don't be such a......

Football is a business, but even business has some respect in it's pool of cold dark hate.

Jaj.. I edited your post.. because the personal attack was IMO uncalled for....

General rule of thumb: If you disagree with a post, attack the post, not the poster...

:up: :groovy:

Back
Top Bottom