Bye Bye DirecTV.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye DirecTV..........

Direct has been a nightmare since AT&T took over. My bill skyrocketed by $30 even tho I never added anything. Last year was the first year I couldn't get them to give me the Ticket for free. Yesterday I called to see about canceling service and they gave me $70 off my bill for 12 months. I'm happy for now.

Direct has been a nightmare since AT&T took over. My bill skyrocketed by $30 even tho I never added anything. Last year was the first year I couldn't get them to give me the Ticket for free. Yesterday I called to see about canceling service and they gave me $70 off my bill for 12 months. I'm happy for now.
I had an bad experience with AT&T with there Internet services eight years ago and it was very bad customer service then. I haven't had Sunday ticket for two years now. I will make it to a sports bar this year to watch the games.

I have had pretty good luck streaming Sling TV through my phones hotspot. It’s the only internet option I have at my home. The only problem is a game or race eats up around a gig per half hour. You can easily go through your hotspot usage. Had to pick and choose limited events to keep from running over hotspot limit. Got to see National Championship game (ESPN) and some of the Daytona races that were on FS1.

Right now we have local internet company running fiber to all the houses in my area. They are coming down my road in the next few weeks. They give you equipment for free but charge you $299 to get fiber to your house from road. Up to 300 ft. My problem is that I live back about 1400 ft from road and the fiber connection cost would be around $1000. Guess I’ll stick to my hotspot for now.

Back
Top Bottom