Bye Week Offensive Line Chatter

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Webb, Deiter, Kilgore, Boehm, Prince looked like a good line. Try Davis at RT though.
I would agree that's the way to go against Washington, but in the long run, I see it more like this:

(LT) New Draftee - (LG) Michael Deiter - (C) Kilgore until we can draft a new C - (RG) New Draftee - (RT) Jesse Davis

Then move Boehm to backup interior OL, Prince to backup RT, and remake this OL.

AJ Duhe

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I get the mix and match. This is an ongoing evaluation. I don't know if anything will be different with the interim coaching staff of the Redskins, but they weren't running a lot of front seven games previously. They weren't blitzing frequently either. They didn't really bring multiple pressure packages until the Patriots game last week. In other words, I think we can expect a vanilla game plan out of them because they'll want the defense to play fast. That should provide a straight up opportunity for some evaluation of our O-line's physical capabilities without worrying too much about the communications issues.

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The oline should be the current priority of this coaching staff with all the resources we are putting in the QB position between Rosen and our first pick next year. No way are we going to get it all fixed next year but if we can find 3 pieces this year then we can get there.

Lionstone

Second String
Reaction score
I really like the combination of Boehm and Prince. They produce a push in the run game. My vote for a line for the rest of the season is Davis - Deiter - Kilgore - Boehm - Prince.

Top Bottom