Byu Qb - Zach Wilson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byu Qb - Zach Wilson

Rowdy1972

Active Roster
Reaction score
Had a little wager on the BYU game. First time watching freshman QB Zach Wilson. First series he whips a 15 yard out which opened up my eyes. Wasn't expecting the zip I saw. Next series he shows some real athletic ability. Eyes really open now. look up at the end of the third quarter and noticed he hadn't thrown an incomplete pass. As we say in the South "that dog will hunt". Was really impressed by the freshman. Someone to watch although he maybe 28 by the time he gets done with the mission trips at BYU. Not making a joke just saying.

Also I got a little Baker Mayfield vibe from him although he's 6'3. Had some swagger to him.

Been playing against air every Saturday. Needs to get tested but won’t happen until post season.

The good thing for us is there are a few teams who might want to trade up for him and Lance. Could give us more options if we're in the 6-10th pick range.

A few of my 49er friends really want Zach Wilson to replace Jimmy G in SF. Some are still holding out hope that Jimmy G will stay healthy, but I think the 49ers will move on.

The good thing for us is there are a few teams who might want to trade up for him and Lance. Could give us more options if we're in the 6-10th pick range.
Right. The more quarterbacks the better for Miami. Teams will always reach for that position.

He will most likely get drafted by the Patriots and torment us for the next 20 years!
Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom