C.Greenway or T.Hill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C.Greenway or T.Hill?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
if it comes down to them at #16 when we're up who do you pick? both positions are needs. so based on potential who do you choose?

Neither, there will be far more options than those two.

SpeedRush99 said:
Neither, there will be far more options than those two.

Agreed and I really don't like Greenway at all. Tye Hill who might be very good is way too small for Nick Saban and he does not fit the System. I agree Speed

If those are our best two options when it's our turn to pick. I would have to go with Greenway; becasue we have some talented youngsters (Will Poole and Shirdonya Mitchell) that will get a shot at our vacancy at CB. With the departure of Junior Seau; the OLB position lacks depth; more so than our secondary; our best option is Spragen. I like Spragen, but he's not the long term solution. After that, all we have is Derrick Pope (who is more of a MLB than an OLB), the rest are injury-prone or just not good enough to be a full time starter. So I think it's more imperative that we go with Greenway with that pick, if those are our best two options remaining on the board at #16 for us.

Greenway. I like both Jimmy Williams and Antonio Cromartie ahead of Hill.

greenway, if he's there would be great. There's so much depth at cb and lb in this draft, we can fill both needs in the first two rounds with 1st round talent easily

neither.Greenway doesn't seem to have the strength to shed blocks and his 40 time at the combine was subpar also.

there should be plenty of better options at 16 than either of them.i agree with the poster that likes Manny Lawson.he'd be a great OLB in a 3-4.

chris34au said:
neither.Greenway doesn't seem to have the strength to shed blocks and his 40 time at the combine was subpar also.

there should be plenty of better options at 16 than either of them.i agree with the poster that likes Manny Lawson.he'd be a great OLB in a 3-4.

thanks! I would rather draft Ko Simpson at 16 than a LB though. depends on what Saban thinks is more of a priority

cb

lbs can be drafted everywhere. look at odell thurman or channing crowder. i would much rather cameron vaughn or spencer havner. round 3-4 options and tye hill/antonio cromartie/jimmy williams than chad greenway and a round 3-4 option defensive back.

the speed and talent of those dbs is special and only available in the top rounds. linebackers are much more valuable in the later rounds than the db's available at that point.

playmaker1 said:
thanks! I would rather draft Ko Simpson at 16 than a LB though. depends on what Saban thinks is more of a priority
i'd rather go another direction with the first pick also.i'd like to see the Dolphins take Stanley McClover in the middle rounds and give him a look at OLB or DE.

i was just saying that if the Dolphins were to go after a LB with the first pick and Hawk was the only LB off the board,i'd take Lawson over Greenway in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom