C. Jenkins is a Beast | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C. Jenkins is a Beast

You guys suck, I'm tired of most of you B*stards, F*ckers. None of you can't tackle. j/k

His Tackling technique is decent but his feel for the game is something that can't be coached. Plays like the one he made when he deflected the pass tells me that this guy can contribute on turnovers and overall defense. Don't expect him to be a pure tackler like Marylands Ej henderson but he can make solid plays. Best linebacker in the draft hands down, EJ Henderson. Boss Bailey was Rated higher than he plays. EJ is probably the next best linebacker in hte coming years if he plays well. ****....... knowing that we could at least have traded up the 2nd round toget him, makes me mad lol.

hold on now!!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'm gonna start callin him "Crash" Jenkins cuz the dude tries every play to blow someone up but his tackling technique is still poor.

Even if he doesn't bring you down, he's gonna try and blow you up.

Even if you don't have the ball, he's gonna try and blow you up.

Its so funny to watch him out there. A RB will come out of the backfield and the QB will toss the ball into the ground at the RB's feet. But here comes Crash Jenkins even though the ball is practically lying still on the ground by this time and Crash Jenkins pulls the trigger and tries to hit you as hard as he can.

Note to all runningbacks taking a fake hand-off/play-action....Crash Jenkins will blow you up even if you don't have the ball.

I had a ball watchin the guy. He has a nose for the ball. He doesn't know what he can and cant do yet so I think he pushes some limits that other backers take for granted maybe. Sees a RB running a certain way so he's just like, why dont I just run into the backfield and go get him?

But his tackling is still p!ss poor overall. He goes for the blow-up everytime and ends up missing a lot because of it. Someone needs to tell that guy to wrap his hands around the ballcarrier (or in his case, whoever Crash thinks has the ball).

I called him Crash as soon as we drafted him...lol
I really hope he makes it.

Ozzy rules!!

quote:

ck sure likes the term BLOW UP.

Well I heard that is because that is the first name of his girlfriend. Her last name is doll. LOL :JK:

:jk:

Lol., that was funny NC. Muck, my bad bud.:stooges: :hitself: :ally: :up: Like someone said in an earlier post, he can be taught to tackle in time, but the guy already has the nose for the ball. IMO, I like people realizing that they have to be all over the field and trying to make plays to impress the coaches. I feel like he has done that and I'm anxious to see how he performs at the Jaguars/Fins game on Fri.

Back
Top Bottom