Cadillac Williams and Tampa Bay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cadillac Williams and Tampa Bay

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know most people don't like the fantasy trade threads but I figured I'd throw this out there..

If Tampa is so high on Carnell then would it be a viable option to (threaten to) pick him up at #2 making Tampa a possible trading candidate. Trading down to the number 5 while picking up extra picks would be an ideal situation I assume.

Thoughts?

#5 might be a better spot to pick up Alex Barron. Or, we could draft Ronnie Brown there. Honestly, I'm pretty happy with any good trade down to get more picks.

However, I'd rather find a team that's hot and heavy for Rodgers or Smith. History shows that teams pay more to move up and draft a franchise QB.

phunwin said:
#5 might be a better spot to pick up Alex Barron. Or, we could draft Ronnie Brown there. Honestly, I'm pretty happy with any good trade down to get more picks.

However, I'd rather find a team that's hot and heavy for Rodgers or Smith. History shows that teams pay more to move up and draft a franchise QB.
Agreed with teams more willing to trade up for a QB.

I also think that any team wanting a RB will just stand pat and take whatever is left. With this years class, I would think it wouldn't be very smart for the franchise to trade away picks to move up for a RB. Maybe trade up in the late 1st round, or early 2nd round, but to trade up to #2 overall for a RB I think is kind of silly in this draft.

NLude33 said:
Agreed with teams more willing to trade up for a QB.

I also think that any team wanting a RB will just stand pat and take whatever is left. With this years class, I would think it wouldn't be very smart for the franchise to trade away picks to move up for a RB. Maybe trade up in the late 1st round, or early 2nd round, but to trade up to #2 overall for a RB I think is kind of silly in this draft.

You can call it silly all day and all night but the fact is that John Gruden is absolutely enamoured with Cadillac Williams. If Gruden wants him that bad then a trade up is not silly nor out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom