Cadillac Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cadillac Williams

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
Wow! This guy is a multi-purpose player. Not only is he a great runner with the ball, but the guy is a dangerous weapon as a receiver and a return man. He's not quite as big as I like running backs to be, but the skills he brings to the table overall are very exciting. I believe I'd be able to find a place in my offense for this guy as a featured back. He's going to be a Marshall Faulk type of back in the NFL.

I think Ronnie Brown will be a more productive runner, but I do not think he has the overall skill level that Caddy has. Offensively, an innovative coach will be able to do more with Caddy than with Ronnie.

Don't get me wrong. I like Ronnie Brown a lot as well. I think that, if things stay the same and Miami continues to be a downhill, power running style of team, then Ronnie Brown will be the better back for them. He is the type that will be able to tote it 350+ times. I see Caddy as a guy who will get 280-300 carries while also catching 60-70 passes out of the backfield. I doubt you will ever see him return kicks in the NFL, but he has the ability to do it.

Caddy is the classic overachiever, in the NFL he may be able to continue it or he may just end up being average. Brown is a bigger back and a very good reciever out of the backfield. If I had to pick one versus the other Ill take Brown, not taking anything away from Williams but his size kinda worries me.

Back
Top Bottom