Cali Finfans please help me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cali Finfans please help me

Anthony D.

Lifelong Dolphan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Unfortunately, I just got divorced this past week. I signed away my home and everything in Kissimmee to my ex so there would be no problems and just packed my car and left for Simi Vally, CA. My brother hooked me up with a good job here. Where are all the Finfans???? Please help as I feel lost.:boohoo:

u c I dont understand why do the woman get the house car and whatever else they want

Anthony D. said:
Hey guys,
Unfortunately, I just got divorced this past week. I signed away my home and everything in Kissimmee to my ex so there would be no problems and just packed my car and left for Simi Vally, CA. My brother hooked me up with a good job here. Where are all the Finfans???? Please help as I feel lost.:boohoo:

Check in with Fin Fan in Cali , bro. He's our man on the west coast.

Sorry about the divorce and the problems coming with that. Don't dwell , hang out here and it will all be good in time.

-BTW , Fin Fan needs some help with remodeling, Can you paint?

Perfect23 said:
u c I dont understand why do the woman get the house car and whatever else they want
I understand where you are coming from, don't get jaded at your age. You have plenty of time for that.

Califin fan right here in SF!

Cali fan here,Simi Valley, I got buddies up there. Just up the coast from me.

All of us Cali fans are trying to put to get together some time during the season. Look up the post it is around here somewhere. Best of luck with everything.

Hey man... I live in Simi Valley. If you want to know some local places to go watch the fins, just hit me up. Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope things work out for you here in Cali.

Anthony D. said:
Hey guys,

Dude, sorry to hear about your situation brother that bites.

How is it out there? You dont seem to be to far off from L.A.

I hear anywhere in and around L.A. is crap because of gangs and whatnot.

Is that true or just people who aren't used to a big city talking trash?

Go Fins:dolphins:

TheMageGandalf said:
Dude, sorry to hear about your situation brother that bites.

How is it out there? You dont seem to be to far off from L.A.

I hear anywhere in and around L.A. is crap because of gangs and whatnot.

Is that true or just people who aren't used to a big city talking trash?

Go Fins:dolphins:

Like most big cities LA has good and bad. Simi was actually rated one of the lowest crime cities in the US a couple of years back (last I saw it was still in the top 25) due, it is said to the large number of cops that live there. I'm just down the road a few miles in The Valley which is pretty decent but elsewhere in LA there sure are some places you don't want your car to break down.

Anyway Anthony, welcome to LA - there are a few of us Fin fans around but I don't know of any local places where they tend to gather to watch games etc

Back
Top Bottom