Cali Finfans please help me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cali Finfans please help me

San Diego native here. The weather is much milder here than in Florida, so you'll have to get used to it a bit. 80 degrees is death and 60 degrees is freezing!

TheMageGandalf said:
Dude, sorry to hear about your situation brother that bites.

How is it out there? You dont seem to be to far off from L.A.

I hear anywhere in and around L.A. is crap because of gangs and whatnot.

Is that true or just people who aren't used to a big city talking trash?

Go Fins:dolphins:

Not exactly true. Funny, I have heard the same things about Miami. Sorry, I just get a little ticked when people generalize to that degree. L.A. has some bad parts, but the ENTIRE area isn't horrible. There are a lot of great areas in and around L.A.

As for me, I live up by San Fran and Sacramento. In fact, Dolfan984 and I live pretty close to one another. Sorry to hear about the divorce too. Sounds like you got fleeced (as usal with us guys ), but sometimes it is better to just cut yourlosses and go forward, which sounds like you are doing.

FinFanGirl said:
S.F. Here tooo -- where do you live???

hey finfangirl, were u the one i was talking to 2 seasons ago when we were all scrambling to try to find a place that would show the tennesse opener and it ended up that noone could show it? that was depressing. of course in hindsight, it may have been better that we didnt actually see that particluar game. i try to tell myself that...

anyway, i will likely be at the kilowatt this season if any other SF ppl are interested in joining.

You guys are awesome. Write me some mail and maybe we can all get together with califinfan for support. I can't wait to see Pep shut the critics up!

Anthony D. said:
Hey guys,
Unfortunately, I just got divorced this past week. I signed away my home and everything in Kissimmee to my ex so there would be no problems and just packed my car and left for Simi Vally, CA. My brother hooked me up with a good job here. Where are all the Finfans???? Please help as I feel lost.:boohoo:
Welcome to Cali! You will be up a lot farther North then I am. I am south at Oceanside. Know this bro, that life will get better! Keep your head up, and enjoy the start to a new beginning. Wish you the very best.:wink:

TheMageGandalf said:
Dude, sorry to hear about your situation brother that bites.

How is it out there? You dont seem to be to far off from L.A.

I hear anywhere in and around L.A. is crap because of gangs and whatnot.

Is that true or just people who aren't used to a big city talking trash?

Go Fins:dolphins:

I lived here my whole life, don't be fooled by what you see on TV. Yeah, there are gangs and all, but just go your way and they go there's. I go to downtown L.A. alot and have no problems.

FinFanGirl said:
S.F. Here tooo -- where do you live???

I live out in the Richmond district. How about yourself??

West L.A. / Santa Monica

Hey there,

I live in West L.A. and I'm looking for bars in the greater LA area/valley/beaches that are known Phins fan haunts. So far I've turned up nada, so maybe it's time to get NFL network.

Either way, I think all the Cali Phins Fans should hook up at a bar or house for the playoffs this year :))))))

Barry

Simi Valley Places

"Simi Valley MVP Sports Southwest corner of First and Los Angeles. According to reports: The place is not very clean, not many people there, the waitresses will grudginly take your order for cold and greasy food...but, they carry all the games via satelite. [Fan] would recommend going somewhere else to catch the game, but if you have no choice, have some breakfast at home and head out to MVP. West Hills Casa De Pizza 7543 Fallbrook. its a great place with lots of dolfans showing up every sunday.the food is great & the beer is cheap."

B.

Back
Top Bottom