calico out for 2-3 weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

calico out for 2-3 weeks

strong13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tyrone Calico will miss the fins game. This is good news for fins fans. They only have mason and thats just about it:roflmao:

I dont wish injuries upon players but this news is not bad news lets just leave it at that....

Players getting injured is not a laughing matter. I felt horrible when Boston got injured and then you read opposing teams thoughts(Jets, Bills, Patriots) and they just laugh. Makes me feel even worse. So, I never wish injuries, but from a football standpoint(Wanny term), this is good news.

Don't count the TT-itans (as my titan fan friend calls them) out yet. They still have McNair. That guy could line up w/ no RB or WRs and still pull a 50 yard play out his a--.

Don't count the TT-itans (as my titan fan friend calls them) out yet. They still have McNair. That guy could line up w/ no RB or WRs and still pull a 50 yard play out his a--.

dont remind us.....

Lukin said:
I agree. This game is not going to be a walk in the park.

he is 0-1 in miami with 3 picks (all to madison) and a shutout and that was a night game even, let him come here during a hot day.....:woot:

I'm really happy for Calico that he won't be out long. I certainly won't jump on those of you who feel this is good news for the Dolphins, but I will say that I don't share that sentiment. This is the NFL, and you never know just how things will turn out. Whoever they have buried on the depth charts may just be the next great Titans star who makes his splash against us. All we have to rely on is our team, and I really hope they bring us a W.

he is 0-1 in miami with 3 picks (all to madison) and a shutout and that was a night game even, let him come here during a hot day.....

LMFAO.... yeah but with the luck we've been having it wouldnt surprise me if this is his breakout game and first win in miami...

Calico suffered an odd injury. I've never seen a player sprain both their knees on the same play.

They only have mason and thats just about it

Don't forget about the underrated Drew Bennett.

SMadison29 said:
Don't forget about the underrated Drew Bennett.
no kidding that guy was putting up so good numbers before his injury last season...

McNair, Brown, and Mason is no cakewalk. Be wary

I have Calico in my ff bench till he gets healthy..

Dolphin1184 said:
I have Calico in my ff bench till he gets healthy..

Calico is actually a quick healer he had a similair sprain last year (albeit on only one knee) and came back in 1 week at full strength. He should be back for week 2 but i'm holding out 50% hope he comes back for miami but i dont want to rush him back since he has the makings of a star. Good shot picking him up on your fantasy team he's the reason we traded McCarriens and his 47 catches for 800 yards and 7 tds. People close to the orginization say he's been dominating people in practices and camp (even pro-bowl CB samari rolle). He will have at least 7-10 tds this year. Look for him to develop in 2 or 3 years into one of the top 3 receivers in he NFL.

I dont mean to rub it in but didn't miami pass on Calico for Eddie Moore last year:roflmao: !!! Is he any good or is management kicking themselves in the a$$ for passing up possible pro-bowl talent at a position of need for a bum.

Back
Top Bottom