California Fan Zone Dolphins-Niners Legends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

California Fan Zone Dolphins-Niners Legends

Djavelin

Head Dolphin In This Pod
Reaction score
To all my Dolphins family. Dec 3rd will be a huge event going on. Many great fans and clubs represent. A great opportunity to meet 2 dolphins legends and 2 niner legends. Could be some other special guests. Meet 2021 Dolphins fan of the year Marc Angelo president of NorCal Dolphins Club, Miami Sports Music rapper Solo D.
Food, drinks, football and a lot of fun. This is one event you don’t want to miss. Check out the Facebook pages to join and be informed of all kind of California events and raffles.

Attachments

• 6CE10BC4-F69B-4557-B526-D64E075EEE8F.jpeg
    6CE10BC4-F69B-4557-B526-D64E075EEE8F.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 31
Nice. Wish I could meet the marks brothers....that'd be special...for the 49ers though not sure Wright and Taylor would do it for me....I'd like to meet Rice and Lott...or at least Lott and Craig...

To all my Dolphins family. Dec 3rd will be a huge event going on. Many great fans and clubs represent. A great opportunity to meet 2 dolphins legends and 2 niner legends. Could be some other special guests. Meet 2021 Dolphins fan of the year Marc Angelo president of NorCal Dolphins Club, Miami Sports Music rapper Solo D.
Food, drinks, football and a lot of fun. This is one event you don’t want to miss. Check out the Facebook pages to join and be informed of all kind of California events and raffles.

I hope those that enjoy these type of things have a great time. I'm not one to play the part of a doting fan and stand in line for a moment's attention. Just me.

Back
Top Bottom