California USA stuck in a time loop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

California USA stuck in a time loop

DirkForever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I never properly introduced myself. Sorry. I do that sometimes.
Lived in CA and WA and have lived with horrible Seahawks fans, and some not so horrible Seahawks fans. I currently want them to devolve into the abyss. Lived around the 49ers (a good friend of mine and school buddy) was C, LT and RT for a time) but I became a 'Fins fan in the 80's watching Marino own the field. It killed me to be in CA when the Fins lost to the 49ers in 1985 and I lived it down but I have been steadfast. It has sucked for decades now. At least, I think, we have a real head coach. Happy to be here.

Oh yeah, I have been to many away games at the Raiders. Close seats. Fins won every one I was at. When You are pissing in that territory it is not pleasant. When I left the games, I had to remove my flags so I didn't get attacked.

I try to catch every game from <ahem> friends that stream.
BTW, if you have not seen the movie about Nick B... it is worth the watch. Nick Buoniconti

Fin fan forever. Even when we suck. Today is victory for those who are faithful.

Welcome Dirk. I have seen several of your posts and we are happy to have you brother

I also see you found our beloved lounge :ffic:

There is an award for best new lounge poster so keep it up

Never felt this welcome. Awesome party going on here! Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom