Call of the Week: Fiedler's return / Fiedler knows consistency is key to Miami's play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call of the Week: Fiedler's return / Fiedler knows consistency is key to Miami's play

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Call of the Week: Fiedler's return

Call of the Week: Fiedler's return
He electrified the whole team. Is he the best in the league? No. Does he make Miami fans forget Dan Marino? No. But he is a very underrated athlete. The decision to let him play and ultimately win the game for the floundering Fish was the best call of the week in my book. If he gets benched again in 2003 or the fans boo him, that will be the worst call of the week!

(I got the most requests for this call and I couldn't agree more!) Fiedler always deserved better than he received in Miami. His record of 32-14 as the Dolphins starter should have been enough, but it wasn't.

I thought the first part or the quote was the truest part. He has always deserved better than what he has received.

Fiedler=Call of the Week

Pat Kirwan's Call of the Week

1. The Dolphins' decision to play Jay Fiedler: (I got the most requests for this call and I couldn't agree more!) Fiedler always deserved better than he received in Miami. His record of 32-14 as the Dolphins starter should have been enough, but it wasn't. Fiedler had to be shocked by the loud applause he received when he entered the game down 13 points in the third quarter. He electrified the whole team. Is he the best in the league? No. Does he make Miami fans forget Dan Marino? No. But he is a very underrated athlete. The decision to let him play and ultimately win the game for the floundering Fish was the best call of the week in my book. If he gets benched again in 2003 or the fans boo him, that will be the worst call of the week!

Now that's what Im talking about!

Back
Top Bottom