Call The Record-rest Of The Season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call The Record-rest Of The Season

This team has some young talent but seems like it needs a bit of an overhaul. 7-9 I'm saying.

vs. Houston L
@ Jets L
vs. Green Bay L
vs. Indianapolis L
@ Buffalo L
vs. New England L
vs. Minnesota L
@ Jacksonville L
vs. Buffalo L

4-12 in a draft with no QB’s.

Lol when has a team ever started 3-0 to finish that poorly?

I said 8-8 at the beginning of the season...I'm sticking with that.

I said 8-8 at the beginning of the season...I'm sticking with that.
You and me both but I suggested earlier in this thread Brock may move the offense enough to score for one more win to 9 - 6 , however after yesterdays epic defensive collapse and injuries piling up faster than snow in Canada 8 wins will be hard to reach.

We'll most likely finish somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7. My guess would be 8-8, either way Gase will probably get another year because of all the injuries. I think there's a good chance Burke gets canned after the season, possibly Tanne too, depending on how he plays if/when he comes back from the injury.

L vs. Detroit
L @ Houston
W vs. Jets
L @ Green Bay
W @ Indianapolis
W vs. Buffalo
L vs. New England
L @ Minnesota
L vs. Jacksonville
W @ Buffalo

I will say this...I am being conservative here, Miami tends to steal a game from a team here or there, so I could see 9-7.

With that said, I predicted 7-9 this year with this roster. Too see the injuries we have taken on and could potentially go 9-7, that is something to be positive about in my opinion. I know people are freaking out and down on Gase. But for me this speaks on what hes building here. This roster should not be competing for a .500 record, especially with the injuries we have had.

Hard to say.

We could easily lose out. But I doubt it.

I’d say 5-11. Maybe 6-10.

We’ve just lost too many guys. As usual.

Unless Parker magically becomes what we drafted him to be.

Yeah. That’s gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom