calm down guys, its all about motivation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

calm down guys, its all about motivation

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
guys i know we sucked last night but does it really matter? i mean leftwich and caddy were fighting for there jobs out there, we had nothing to play for. we looked good agianst carolina and we got lazy period, there was no motivation on our side. if i recall about 3 or 4 years ago we looked like pure grade A crap in preseason and then we came out vs. denver week 1 and beat the crap out of them. we are fine some of the young guys were motivated out there like hartline and smith but the vets slacked off last night. its all about motivation thats why a Aj feely led fins team can beat the pats on monday night. we will be ok!

Tend to agree, many of us are probably puting way to much stock in this game meaning anything. It will make it tougher to handle when we see New England's starters tonight probably put up 4 or 5 scores and hold Washington to nothing. Well for me it will, as much as we all know it's meaningless (and you have to unless you've never watched or followed football before) it's still nice to see your starters look sharp. Especially in game 3.

People here just wanted to see us really improve and dominate a lesser team in the only preseason game that starters really see extended time. I'm sure most here, including me, expected to see a pretty solid effort out there and it was just a shock how bad we looked.

I won't stand here and say we are going to suck this year, but we aren't where we want to be yet. Maybe this team needed a true stinker of a game. It just may benefit us more than if we went in and there and rolled.

People here just wanted to see us really improve and dominate a lesser team in the only preseason game that starters really see extended time. I'm sure most here, including me, expected to see a pretty solid effort out there and it was just a shock how bad we looked.

I won't stand here and say we are going to suck this year, but we aren't where we want to be yet. Maybe this team needed a true stinker of a game. It just may benefit us more than if we went in and there and rolled.
A game like this may actually help us. It helps the players keep things in perspective and not to take any team for granted. It is a good learning experience, and it is great it happened now in the preseason then during the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom