Cam Newton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton

Leave it to an Alabama guy to develope that Auburn quarterback...

Canton Newton by God, because that's where he's headed..... just ask him.

I can't jump on the bandwagon after 2 games. He has put up a lot of yards so far, but he's made even bigger mistakes. Yes, I realize he's a rookie and I take that into account, but I just don't see him turning into a top QB in this league. The two defenses he's played against are ranked 29th and 31st, respectively, in passing.

I can't jump on the bandwagon after 2 games. He has put up a lot of yards so far, but he's made even bigger mistakes. Yes, I realize he's a rookie and I take that into account, but I just don't see him turning into a top QB in this league. The two defenses he's played against are ranked 29th and 31st, respectively, in passing.

It is a mistake to look at stats this early. I have seen Green Bays defense, I know who their DC is . . . they have some real quality players on that defense . . . not many teams have a top 5 NT, top 5 pass rusher and a top 5 CB . . . Green Bay has all of that. Cam Newton did his thing against a good defense . . .made mistakes, but I like what I have seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom