Cam Wake... Hall of Fame?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wake recently got his 100th career sack in the NFL. A few years ago, I asked the question of if you think Cam Wake will make it into the Hall of Fame. A lot of people then didn't think he would make it in. After looking at what he has done now, I think he will make it in. Do you think he makes it into the Hall of Fame? He is still a very dominant player at an older age. It is too bad he couldn't finish his career here, but with how bad we have been in recent years, at least he is on a playoff calibur team this year.

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If anyone should make the HOF it is Cam. The guy has outworked anyone who ever existed in the league. He has played for bad teams and has gone through injuries. Cast off from the league, the league could not hold him down. He came back in and became a superstar as he remains at age 37. He has 2-3 years left in his 24 year old body and deserves HOF consideration. It has been fun watching you Cam and I will forever be your fan.

NBP81

Yippi ka yay mother******!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I dont think so... As much as I love Wake, the lack of any playoffs appearances at all and the fact he entered the league late will make it very hard for him to get in...

KBEE

Scout Team
Reaction score
Don't think so, started his NFL career too late. Imagine what his numbers would of been if he started as a 22 year old.

chuck dezl

clark griswald
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I want him to make it but until Zach gets in I'll have my doubts.
It would be nice to see him standing next to this guy again...6e515191d267caca045b50cfe50f9b3f.jpg

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Wouldn’t suprise me to see him play three more years in Tennessee, the body is special.

Ring of honor

PAphins

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I like Wake but best ever?........come on man
This, of course, is my opinion:

I didn’t say “defensive player”, or “defensive end”. I’m talking pass rusher. 4 point stance, get to the QB. There are certainly countless more complete football players, but as far as his motor, get off, and dedication to his physicality and craft, yes I truly believe that. He’s still an absolute force at age 37; just ask the browns right tackle.

I take nothing away from him in sack total because 32 teams were too stupid to sign him out of college, his numbers would be impossible to ignore.

Top Bottom