Camp Dolphins Day 12: Tommy Hendricks Proving To Be A Leader On Special Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Dolphins Day 12: Tommy Hendricks Proving To Be A Leader On Special Teams

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Camp Dolphins Day 12: Tommy Hendricks Proving To Be A Leader On Special Teams
“I see real good things happening within the team, from a player leadership standpoint, out here and some things inside that don’t ever get talked about publicly that I like,†Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt said. “Tommy Hendricks didn’t like the way the drill was going and he let some of the young guys know it. I love that.ÀÂ

Tommy Hendricks have to guide these young guys like corey jenkins how to become a good special team player..

IMO the most signficant thing in that atricle is how Buckley is listed as the nickle already.

I thought Fletcher was having a great offseason.

phinstd I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it is because he is gonna play the other starting corner while Pat is out. Then again DW could just be making sure he keeps his head on straight and stays motivated.
BTW is your id phins-td or phin-std ?? J/K

The Dolphins dont want to automatically put Surtain in the slot in nickel packages anymore. Its why they got TBuck in the first place. Jamar's attempt to learn the slot position is a stretch at best

I think they want Pat or Sam on the 1 0n 1's on the outside, knowing that the slot guy can get some help in the middle. But they would also like a slot guy that can do the 1 on 1 and let the Safetied help up top on the outside guys. Tbuck gives them this capability. Jamar got burned too much there, thus pat had to come inside, and team exploded Flect on the outside. NE game. without name recognition, he got flagged..it was a bad call on the ref, but I bet Pat or Sam wouldn't have gotten that call.

I actually think Fletch will back up surtain, not T-Buck. Better fit.

Back
Top Bottom