Camp Observers!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Observers!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I just wanted to touch upon a few things so please bear with me if the answers have already been posted. I'm concerned about the Whitley and Jerman swap. Has Whitley really been that much better or has Jerman just shown he can not be a starter yet so the coaches are given Whitley a shot and crossing their fingers???? I've read that John St. Clair is a lock to start at RT. Is he having a great camp or is Vernon Carey just playing like a rookie??? If this is the case why not try Carey at RG??? I think the O-line of Smith, James, McKinney, Carey, St. Clair/MacIntosh (down the road) may be playing the 5 best players we have. I'd also like to know if we offered Antonio Freeman a contract and if anybody here believes the 32 year old receiver can help us?? My concerns about the O-Line stem from my belief that the team really needs to get the starters in place ASAP so they can get some good practice in as the unit that will be on the field in the opener against Tennessee. I'd also like to see a report on tonights practice if anyone is attending. This has been a tough, tough offseason for dolfans but we have to keep our heads up. Our defense is way to talentedfor this team to lose 10 or 11 games this season. My expectations are that this team will be in the playoff hunt right until the very end. I'm not saying they will definetly make it but they will keep us watching. We need a big year from the defense and an offense that doesn't make mistakes and picks its spots.

F150&Dolfan said:
I just wanted to touch upon a few things so please bear with me if the answers have already been posted. I'm concerned about the Whitley and Jerman swap. Has Whitley really been that much better or has Jerman just shown he can not be a starter yet so the coaches are given Whitley a shot and crossing their fingers???? I've read that John St. Clair is a lock to start at RT. Is he having a great camp or is Vernon Carey just playing like a rookie??? If this is the case why not try Carey at RG??? I think the O-line of Smith, James, McKinney, Carey, St. Clair/MacIntosh (down the road) may be playing the 5 best players we have. I'd also like to know if we offered Antonio Freeman a contract and if anybody here believes the 32 year old receiver can help us?? My concerns about the O-Line stem from my belief that the team really needs to get the starters in place ASAP so they can get some good practice in as the unit that will be on the field in the opener against Tennessee. I'd also like to see a report on tonights practice if anyone is attending. This has been a tough, tough offseason for dolfans but we have to keep our heads up. Our defense is way to talentedfor this team to lose 10 or 11 games this season. My expectations are that this team will be in the playoff hunt right until the very end. I'm not saying they will definetly make it but they will keep us watching. We need a big year from the defense and an offense that doesn't make mistakes and picks its spots.

German hasn't been playing too well and Whitley has been playing better, but I'd still put German ahead of him in the race, and it's not that close right now.

I still predict Carey will start the season at RT, and yea it's been rookie stuff and inexperience that have held him back so far.

F150&Dolfan said:

Finflurry is right...but I got to say that they both suck right now.....Whitley can move a little bit.....

Back
Top Bottom