Camp report for Tuesday June 1st | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp report for Tuesday June 1st

Samphin said:
Ozzy, finsflurry and Dude, to all of you I say thanks a bunch. Dude and Ozzy are who I usually rely on for my camp reports but finsflurry has really come through as well. It is good to know you guys are looking out for us out here on the west coast and beyond. Thanks a bunch.

My sleeper pick early on is Laryr Chester. Yes, he will make the team and even start, but I bet he has his best season yet. If that comes to fruition and Taylor Bowens and O-gun keep on keeping on, we will have an even more outstanding D-line.

Thanks for the props, but I keep on insisting that the pleasure is almost all mine. What better to do, than skip work, watch anythings fins related.....LIVE! :D

BTW, I know a lot of people have already commented on Chester, and they surely are not kidding, he has trimmed down a lot. He looks to be on some sort of mission..

LIQUID24 said:
Thanks, Oz.

So do you think Russell makes the team? I think he does.

The guy is raw, but very talented. I was so high on Henry in camps that i kept insisting he would make the team. I think Russell is going to give Henry all he can handle to make the team, but don't be surprised if the Dolphins try and hide him, so they can get him on the practice squad. My reason would be to try and showcase Henry for a possible trade by midseason.

ya gotta watch out for fred "subtle hustle" russell, he'll run right over ya and stop on ya like a dime and tell ya what time it is, just before he runs in for the touchdown.

ii

Dude.....

After a long day of whiners a week before finals at work....
After a long Spring Football Practice with a bunch of young rookies.....
After a tough little league game.....

It's so nice to come home and read the report. Thank you.

D-Mike

DOLFANMIKE said:
Dude.....

After a long day of whiners a week before finals at work....
After a long Spring Football Practice with a bunch of young rookies.....
After a tough little league game.....

It's so nice to come home and read the report. Thank you.

D-Mike

your quite welcome Mike! BTW any good prospects? And did you ever make the move to the Keys, and if not are you still planning it? And lastly did that kid you told us about (the one who got injured a safety I think) get picked up by anyone

That is true. i come home and first thing i look for is camp reports.. thanks to yall..

Holy crap, there's the talk of my two Iowa brothas emerging again. Sage and Russell I think both have enough talent to be on this team somehwhere. I realize Sage is a given, but I hope Miami has learned the "give a guy a chance even though small" lesson from Zach.

Did you stay past noon?

No I didnt I thought they were done after the scrimmage...did he look bad? Can you fill me in now I feel like an idiot lol. If he did struggle then my bad I should have stayed later, but he did look pretty damn good the first hour of practice so I still think he had a great day.

Thanks Ozzy! :clap:

Ozzy said:
And did you ever make the move to the Keys, and if not are you still planning it?

I think he's Minnesota bound.

Ozzy said:
BTW, I know a lot of people have already commented on Chester, and they surely are not kidding, he has trimmed down a lot. He looks to be on some sort of mission..

It's literally a million dollar mission. He has weight incentives tied into the almost $1 million of salary turned into a signing bonus this year. :whip:

I think you could tell the coaches were hiding Leonard Henry last year so they could practice squad him. You have a point they might try that this year with Fred Russell, and really try and showcase Henry so that they could trade him. But then again, that would make both of Ricky's backups smallish guys (Minor and Russell)...we would have to give Rob Konrad more carries to balance that out on the goal line but he has fumblitis, or maybe Sammy Morris makes the team and they become confident in him getting carries since he's done well with that in the past in Buffalo.

Anywho...poor Leonard Henry if he wouldn't have gotten injured in NFL Europe that would have been a perfect opportunity to show off his skills so we could trade him to a team that will maybe give him a chance to start sometime down the road.

Finsflurry said:
Did you stay past noon?

No I didnt I thought they were done after the scrimmage...did he look bad? Can you fill me in now I feel like an idiot lol. If he did struggle then my bad I should have stayed later, but he did look pretty damn good the first hour of practice so I still think he had a great day.

Everyone was leaving but I stayed for a few. Just the Qb's and the WR's running plays like quick outs hitch patterns, and some deep outs. Both Feeley, and Sage did well. Feeley looks much more comfortable when playing catch, which to me can easily be transfered onto the field.

Back
Top Bottom