Camp report part one | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp report part one

Muck said:
Hope so. Can't see missing out this year. Training camp looks like my best/only chance. Gotta wait till there are Sunday sessions (my day off). So I'll probably take a Saturday off one week and shoot on down for a few.

My boss called RayJay today about a luxury box. Hopefully if we get one, I'll be at the preseason game vs Tampa.

Great man! Shoot me a PM when your coming down. I'll try and shoot out there too.

peace

Great post OZZY, Its tearing me apart being in Korea and not getting any updates, thanks again for covering multiple parts of our team. And Im passing on this great info to fellow dolfan fans here.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh trust me, I'm not being ungreatful, I am so happy I have a site like this where nice fans can give us info, I'm just saying I'm going crazy from hearing conflicting reports from all over.

Oh man, I didn't take your post like that at all. We all can see things that are the same as totally different.

Never thought you were being ungrateful one bit.

peace.

Dolfndav34 said:
Great post OZZY, Its tearing me apart being in Korea and not getting any updates, thanks again for covering multiple parts of our team. And Im passing on this great info to fellow dolfan fans here.

Military? Well, if so let me send some blessings to ya man!

My nephew has been back from Iraq for two months, and we almost lost him, but the Marine must have lost some marbles over there. Shot three times, and the fool wants to go back.

And feel free to let anyone whom wants to read them do just that. Read and hopefully enjoy...

Thanks for the report, more anytime friend. I am originally from KY but live here in Tennessee now, and wish I could go watch them practice,a little to far to drive though (lol) so Im glad to hear these reports. I went to see the game in Tennessee a few years ago that we beat them in down in Nashville and was hoping they would come back to Tennessee this year to play so I could make it, but I see we are opening with them in Miami ! Bummer ! Maybe I will get to drive to Cincinnati for the Sunday Night game on ESPN though ! Thanks again man !

Excellent report Ozzy!

Isn't it great just to be back in the stands watching Dolphin's football again?

I know there are a lot of reports and conflicting stories. No offense to any of the others, I appreciate them all, I just think Ozzy is the best at this stuff. He seems to have a keen eye and pick up little nuances as well as keep an eye on everyone at the same time. He must have a lazy one so he can keep his eye on the o-line, wideouts and QB at the same time. :lol: :jk:

To me, if Ozzy says Feeley looked shaky, I seem to take it that way. He helped me get through last offseason and in Ozzy we trust. Great post man. Any news on the Right Guard position though? German, Whitley? How did they do?

Thanks Ozzy.

I sure hope our QB situation improves....timing is critical

Samphin said:
I know there are a lot of reports and conflicting stories. No offense to any of the others, I appreciate them all, I just think Ozzy is the best at this stuff. He seems to have a keen eye and pick up little nuances as well as keep an eye on everyone at the same time. He must have a lazy one so he can keep his eye on the o-line, wideouts and QB at the same time. :lol: :jk:

To me, if Ozzy says Feeley looked shaky, I seem to take it that way. He helped me get through last offseason and in Ozzy we trust. Great post man. Any news on the Right Guard position though? German, Whitley? How did they do?

Man I really appreciate the kind words!!!! But I think I might have one edge, and that's the fact that I've been doing this for almost 9 years!

I read them all, and most are good. More time writing them will give them more ideas, and let them use their own personalities in them.

Dude's are pretty darn good too!

Dude said:
Excellent report Ozzy!

Isn't it great just to be back in the stands watching Dolphin's football again?

Oh you know it man!!! The only thing that makes me mad is around this time of year there is not many NEW things to buy in the Pro Shop. :roflmao:

We gotta hook up and say hi one of these days.

Ozzy said:
Oh you know it man!!! The only thing that makes me mad is around this time of year there is not many NEW things to buy in the Pro Shop. :roflmao:

We gotta hook up and say hi one of these days.

Sounds good. I'll look for the guy sitting near Rosenhaus, who looks like he's pretending not to be easdroping. :cooldude:

I'll probably be out next on Tuesday...

Back
Top Bottom