Camp Reports Are Coming...tons Of Info. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Reports Are Coming...tons Of Info.

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone..... I just want everyone to know that I will be talking to OZZY later on this evening...so we can get on the same page...so to speak.....on what we saw out there...these past couple of days. I saw every practice but 1....and today....I was sitting with up there with not only DREW, JASON and ROBERT BAILEY....but both CHRIS PERKINS and ALEX MARVEZ...Dolphin Beat Writers.

I would personally like OZZY to do his fantastic eye-witness camp reports first and foremost....which he will be doing tonight....before I bring up all the players that not only he is reporting about....but maybe others as well. Knowing how OZZY posts.....I am sure that he has broken down the "who looked good" people....and the "who looked bad" people....even without the pads on.....because you can still see in the 7-7 drills...and other drills as well...who gets open...who gets burned....who gets pressured...who gets backed-up...so to speak.

I will say this.....NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE stood out...from all the views I have heard. Particularly on offense...where I think NORV's system is going to take some time to learn here. OZZY will probably agree with me....that the offense is not sharp at all...and the Quarterbacking and the TE position right now......well....I will let OZZY tell you first.

Like I said....I will let OZZY go first...and I will soon be talking to him.

The only thing that I want to report right now to you.....just to get this going is this:

From what I am hearing......the Dolphin brass is SERIOUSLY now considering moving MARK DIXON to LT. MARCUS SPRIGGS is no where at a level where he can be effective.....and the DOlphins are very concerned about BRENT SMITh...as far as really "stepping it up". He was not that impressive in these past practices.....

DREW has told me that there has been a few "problems" between his client....LEON SEARCY and TODD PERRY. PERRY has given SEARCY the old...attitude...very concerned about losing his job.

SEARCY...who has looked terrific by the way.....has complained to TONY WISE...that he wants to take it easy on his knees....that he feels that he is somewhat been overworked....rep, wise.

ALEX MARVEZ has told me that he has heard that TODD PERRY will either be moved back to LG or he sees him getting released after JUNE 1st.

CHRIS PERKINS said that RICK SPIELMAN wants to bring in TE TONY MCGEE...formerly of the BENGALS....but the problem is that WANNY does not to bring him in right now.

CHRIS CARTER will not be signed until the Dolphins see who gets released after JUNE 1st....

Dolphins are not going to pursue BLAKE BROCKEMYER right now....

MOST NOTABLE OFFENSIVE PLAYER....OFFENSE...was RICKY WILLIAMS. I also liked ROBERT BAKER...caught many balls.

MOST NOTABLE ON DEFENSE......S RAY GREEN....who had 2 INT's returned for TDS in two practices.....good size....and he has impressed. And JASON TAYLOR....was unblockable.

As far as the DRAFT PICKS go....I was not impressed at all....with RANDY MCMICHAELS 3 day practices....I will let OZZY take it from there.....I liked the spark of LEONARD HENRY...and the toughness of Mckinney. I was not that impressed with OMAR LOWE for a couple of reasons...I will say .later. I liked what I saw out of SAM SIMMONS at both slot and returns. I think this punter has a decent leg....but will not make the team....and finally.....the rookie QBS......beyond pitiful. CADE mCKNOWn and LUCAS were not much better.....McKNOWN was terrible.....and there is no excuse on some throws........and LUCAS took about 2 minutes to get rid of the ball. By far....JAY FIEDLER was the most crisp with what NORV was trying to do...

I know it is early.....but these practices did not impress much of anyone in the know....believe me.

OZZY...please give your long reports....and I will take it from there.....I have about 15 pages of notes.....this is going to take me some time...to post it.

The best way to do this....is for me to just write snip-pets on each player that I have down.....just short posts....with some imfo....that is probably what I am going to do.

If people want to know about anyone on the roster that either myself or OZZY miss....please let us know....
More later...
DCH

Can't wait for the report Ozzy.

Great post DCH. At least Ricky looked good :p

Figures Jay was the only one doing well, heh.

Remember, it's all new to these guys. They will get better with time. It's only Mini-Camp.

Thanks DCH!

Thanks for the Fin Fix. Can't wait till the update.:p

thanksDCh - looks like we've got lots of drama on the OL and maybe some at backup QB and TE coming this summer. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom