Camp tomorrow for me I guess | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp tomorrow for me I guess

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

115? Please send some heat up here to New York, it has been 60 every day :(

Ice enjoy the 60 degree weather....it really sucks to walk outside and feel like you just opened the oven door.

I know it's really humid in Florida, but trust me on this one, 115 is FREAKIN HOT. What's worse is, we hit 125 during July easy.

Weird how the Cards don't have a home field advantage early in the year like the Phins do. I guess the sucky coaching and ownership has a lot to do with that. ;)

Well, two more months and we have Dolphins football to read about. I can make it...:(

Originally posted by Muck
Cutler Ridge = Southridge High School. Man those boys were bad when I was in school. #1 in the nation. Sedrick Irvin was there. So were the Davis Brothers.

I know Troy quite well, he is constantly in the nudie bar I go to. Right now he is in Canada.

I'm forgetting his name at the moment but the Dolphins have a Rb in europe that attended SouthRidge as well.

And I am a Southridge original. First year they opened.

That would be Sedrick Irvin.

They were badass in wrestling too. Southridge Spartans. Black and Red.

Hey Ozzy, I once flew to Arizona just to see Ozzy in concert. I got there 3 days before the concert. The day of the concert me and this girl I met there were driving to the site and listening to Ozzy on the radio. When we were 1 mile from getting there the said on the radio that Ozzy had gotten real sick and the concert was canceled. It was so disapointing to me but when I got back here they said he was coming here after all and I saw him twice that year.

Originally posted by Danny
Hey Ozzy, I once flew to Arizona just to see Ozzy in concert. I got there 3 days before the concert. The day of the concert me and this girl I met there were driving to the site and listening to Ozzy on the radio. When we were 1 mile from getting there the said on the radio that Ozzy had gotten real sick and the concert was canceled. It was so disapointing to me but when I got back here they said he was coming here after all and I saw him twice that year.

It is so unbelievable that he still does shows, and his voice is still very good.

I mean, he has been doing it since the 60's !!!!!

Me I gave up on concerts a while ago, but if I were to go one last time, he would be my first choice!!! To bad Randy can't be there.

well, I feel like I got robbed cos I didn't get to see Randy but I'm gonna see the Ozzfest on agu-28 at west palm beach. I Zack Wilde's pretty awesom too.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the bad ass highschool in Dade County? I can't remember..

They usually tend to destroy our schools down here (Estero, Fort Myers) even though they're good teams..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

They usually tend to destroy our schools down here (Estero, Fort Myers) even though they're good teams..

Probably Northwestern ....

87, I'm from San Diego, lived in Spokane for 12 years, now I'm back.

Spokane blows.

I saw Randy Rhodes at the Starwood in Hollywood when he was with Quiet Riot. The guitarist who replaced him, Carlos something was in a band in Pasadena we used to party with called Snow. All the guys in Dread Zeppelin are from my hometown, Arcadia. I also saw Van Halen at their farewell concert before they recorded Van Halen 1, I was in 8th grade. They closed with Zeppelin's "Nobody's Fault but Mine". They were unreal.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

That would have to be SouthRidge. They were rated number one in the nation quite a few times.

Northwestern is solid too, as is Jackson, but Southridge has been the team to beat, until last season when they got a new head coach.

Back
Top Bottom