Can Any Body Tell me what the point is of.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Any Body Tell me what the point is of....

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
having Ricky coming back with a new throw more offence....and then getting a new back that wil demand playing time simply because he was picked that high...i really hope we trade ricky once he comes here

This year both Ronnie and Ricky will know that they will prob split time, while Brown gets a bit more carries. Next year though, Brown should be the full time back.

1. brown is used to sharing carries
2. i rather have ricky in the backfield than any other RB from last year on our roster
3. this will, even if brown is on the sideline, keep the D honest and probably end with eight man in the box
4. this will open the passing game for our "throw more offense"

PhinSoldia said:
having Ricky coming back with a new throw more offence....and then getting a new back that wil demand playing time simply because he was picked that high...i really hope we trade ricky once he comes here

I personally thinks it's Finheaven.com behind the scenes pulling the strings so the site can attract hundreds upon hundreds of new members who want to start the same thread over and over again. ;)

Ricky coming back is all gravy. Saban isnt gonna kiss his butt and will jettison him if he is a cancer. If he plays, he stays.

:shakeno: Man i signed on today hoping there would be 10 more Ricky threads, and guess what, there they were!!!:shakeno:

enigmatics said:
I personally thinks it's Finheaven.com behind the scenes pulling the strings so the site can attract hundreds upon hundreds of new members who want to start the same thread over and over again. ;)

from which game is that ricky picture in your sig, he looks really tired not the buffalo game, where he had 40+ carries ?

If Ricky comes back and plays well it would be good for Mr Brown. We can pound Ricky at them and then pound Mr Brown at them and open up the Pass game to boot and just score at will

Certainly looks like a crowded backfield at this stage in the game. They can't realistically keep both Harris and Gordon. Perhaps they could trade one of these guys for a 3rd or 4th rd pick if they distinguish themselves in the preseason. Minor will likely be cut. I'm not sure if he's done enough to command anything in a trade, especially since he is a smaller back and doesn't run with much power.

Al13 said:
from which game is that ricky picture in your sig, he looks really tired not the buffalo game, where he had 40+ carries ?

I have no clue. It was on the yahoo.com NFL page yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom